Players name tags

Found these in a long forgotten box and thought I'd share.

They bring back some memories and hopefully you guys will have shots of other name tags and even some of your duffle coats.

Love how they spelt Fouldes.

km9k.jpg

Gary Fouldes? Or Garry Foulds?

They bring back some memories and hopefully you guys will have shots of other name tags and even some of your duffle coats.

km9k.jpg

What happened to the duffle coat?

Found these in a long forgotten box and thought I'd share. They bring back some memories and hopefully you guys will have shots of other name tags and even some of your duffle coats. Love how they spelt Fouldes. km9k.jpg

What happened to the duffle coat?

MOTHS!

Used to have these on my old duffle coat back in the seventies along with player badges and the obligatory “I hate Collingwood/Carlton/umpires” badges.

km9k.jpg

They spelt Fletch's name wrong to. Should be Dustin....

Awesome!

Bernie Jones! He was there for all of five minutes but still managed a sew on name.

Actually worth a few bob on eBay these days to the right collectors! I have a few also I’m thinking of releasing back into the wild

km9k.jpg

Didn't Mike Redenbach play for the Kangas? Don't remember him at the Bombers.

Didn't Mike Redenbach play for the Kangas? Don't remember him at the Bombers.

A different Mike Redenbach, ours was ten years younger. Born in 1959 as against 1949 for the one at the marshmallows.

Thanks Ronnie

Found he played three games in 1978, not one of our better seasons.

From memory, Mike Redenbach was a smaller type of player - Think he was a back pocket/flanker.

From memory, Mike Redenbach was a smaller type of player - Think he was a back pocket/flanker.

Rover type, I thought. #3.

I think the North one was Michael rather than Mike. Splitting hairs, I know, but hey!

Yep,kept Mum busy with all those name tags. Bought from the club shop which was right behind the goals Showers stand end. Tiniest souvenier stall in history.