Police question Majak Daw over 'sexual assault' incident

Daw should refuse to attend the trial and file his own lawsuit.

Seems to work for us.

Seems to work for us.

Only if he has been denied natural justice.

Unlike Carlton, North couldn't afford the 'hush' money.

Let’s see if the papers latch onto any door puns.

Seems to work for us.

I've heard rumours that Daw will try and use the law to get off.
Technicality.

Fark North but interesting how this has come to light 7 years later once Daw has made a name for himself (kinda)

Apples and oranges but I hope he gets a better run from the media and general public than our boys did.

Let's see if the papers latch onto any door puns.

I think Majak trying to bust through closed doors, is what got him into this trouble in the first place

Seems to work for us.

I've heard rumours that Daw will try and use the law to get off.
Technicality.

Guess it doesn't matter if he's guilty then - lets just throw the evidence out :)

Really crap thread.

I really think that there are waaaay to many unhinged posters…

7 year old case from when he was a 16 year old boy.  I doubt the court will do much about this one.

It didn't help Rolf Harris.

Really crap thread.

Worst pun ever.

7 year old case from when he was a 16 year old boy.  I doubt the court will do much about this one.

It didn't help Rolf Harris.

Rolf wasn't a teenage boy at a party.  May have played like one but he was an adult and used his position to sexually assault young women, not even remotely similar cases.

Fark North but interesting how this has come to light 7 years later once Daw has made a name for himself (kinda)
Apples and oranges but I hope he gets a better run from the media and general public than our boys did.

I HATE this attitude. The police do NOT lay rape charges because someone is famous (they're actually less likely too). Women very rarely trap someone into rape, it's very rarely that "they changed their mind". Maybe she was only 16 and this attitude made to feel like a **** for it so didn't report it. Maybe she reported it and nothing happend at the time. Most men who rape women actually get away with it rather then women getting them punished for nothing.

- megs

I HATE this attitude. The police do NOT lay rape charges because someone is famous (they're actually less likely too). Women very rarely trap someone into rape, it's very rarely that "they changed their mind". Maybe she was only 16 and this attitude made to feel like a **** for it so didn't report it. Maybe she reported it and nothing happend at the time. Most men who rape women actually get away with it rather then women getting them punished for nothing.

- megs

Equally it may not have been rape but two drunk people at a party who later regretted what happened.  Of course until the case is heard in court we will have no idea what actually went on so too hard to make a opinion on it yet.
My personal opinion on what will happen though is that this will not result in conviction due to their ages and the time frames involved.  Often these cases come down to "he said, she said" and you cannot convict on that bases alone, at least it rarely happens.

Notice the media take a different stance when there is very serious charges, suits them more when it’s gossip and innuendo.

Hopefully the courts can figure out what happened.

- megs

I never said she was lying. And please don't take me for someone who condones any sort of violence against women. But there is always going to be a certain cloud when the incident occured 7 years ago especially when the accused has come into fame. Sadly there are ■■■■ people out there looking to exploit situations like these
FWIW if he is guilty I hope the book is thrown at him and worse. Attacks on women are happening all to often these days

- megs

I never said she was lying. And please don't take me for someone who condones any sort of violence against women. But there is always going to be a certain cloud when the incident occured 7 years ago especially when the accused has come into fame. Sadly there are **** people out there looking to exploit situations like these
FWIW if he is guilty I hope the book is thrown at him and worse. Attacks on women are happening all to often these days
The attitude still bends towards she's lying. Its not just you in this thread (or anywhere sexual assault is discussed) there is just under lying attitude that she is either lying or did something to invite it. None of this helps women report it. And sexual assault is widely under reported.

So we should presume his guilt instead then?

- megs

I never said she was lying. And please don't take me for someone who condones any sort of violence against women. But there is always going to be a certain cloud when the incident occured 7 years ago especially when the accused has come into fame. Sadly there are **** people out there looking to exploit situations like these
The attitude still bends towards she's lying. Its not just you in this thread (or anywhere sexual assault is discussed) there is just under lying attitude that she is either lying or did something to invite it. None of this helps women report it. And sexual assault is widely under reported.

I am not bending towards anything. All I am saying that there is a chance she is lying, as there is every chance he committed the crime.

And I never suggested she did something to invite it. Sexual assault is never an invitation.

I understand your train of thought but please don't confuse me with the opinion of an uneducated male pig