Political Correctness

Poor piggy was offended. Charges thrown out. Lol.

Horrible blades, esp for head shaving.

That’s my point - it’s the prep that makes the difference, not the blade quality or hi-tech design. The good wet lube layer eliminates drag so much that any basic blade will give a clean cut without any effort.

Bic are crap, no matter how you prepare.

3 Likes

Whilst I agree with your philosophy, the bic is trash. I reckon it’s not just the blade. From memory the plastic head is too narrow and the blade is recessed to deep.

With all that prep you could/should be using a safety razor. Would be an upgrade on the bic

1 Like

Similar to the Schick ones, flimsy garbage.

Haven’t shaved with a razor in at least a decade. Regardless of what I use I get a messy rash below my lip to chin area.

Purchased a Wahl stainless steel lithium beard trimmer. It’s lasted years.

I don’t rock a hipster beard but this thing is perfect. After years I’ve perfected barber beard style.

4 Likes

“Lithium power in a beard trimmer? That’s insane”.

4 Likes

Blades last a while as well.

9 Likes

I shave with a Gillette lady shaver, just to trigger myself in the mirror

2 Likes

https://m.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/boomer-who-claims-people-cant-say-anything-nowadays-also-says-protestors-should-be-run-over/

1 Like

Is it April 1st already ? https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7573685/From-jet-skiing-flying-kite-Victoria-biggest-Nanny-State-land.html

The latest one is someone wants us to stop saying “blind spot” and instead say “dead angle”

I’m arguing with some Mong on twitter who is suggesting Essendon tweeting out support for Liam Ryan is the club virtue-signalling.

Maybe it is the modern distortion of the term.

Since when is a club who co-founded the long walk a virtue signaller when it comes to indigenous reconciliation?

I remember when virtue signalling was a term used for calling out people who say the virtuous thing, but don’t act on it. When did it become a coverall for any statement that is community focused?

“■■■■ you EFC for thinking someone telling Liam Ryan they hope his baby is killed by a spear is a bit ■■■■” ya virtue signaller

What? How is that a bad position to take to the point of ire?

1 Like

How can anyone say something like that??? I mean the racist undertone is bad enough but to bring a kid into as well is just doubling down on it. ■■■■ me dead.

As for the VS, I can’t see what’s wrong with Essendon coming out in support of Ryan and the Eagles. Surely there are bigger things to worry about than what the clubs twitter account is tweeting about this issue.

1 Like

Calling out a racist/ bigot by calling them a “Mong”? Umm…

4 Likes

I wasn’t calling them racist, I just thought calling the gesture from the EFC virtue signalling was way off

Edit.

I always thought that it was short for mongrel, just googled it, WOW, apparently not.

2 Likes

Now that is being Politically Correct.

Okay