Political Correctness

Agreed.

What is funny is that a protective piece of legislation is argued on merit for 7 seconds and then turns into a discussion about how people not effected feel about the people it protects.

2 Likes

No, because they chose to be that way

Unfair…they may have been dropped on their heads as a baby…or flogged mercilessly by their parents.

But I can still commit genocide against unidentifiable groups, right?

2 Likes

Oh, yeah.
All you have to do is show the fact the group is identifiable is incidental.
You were burning down a nightclub with people inside.
It just happened to be close.
You didn’t burn it down because it was a gay nightclub.

1 Like

Ok, got it. I’d hate to have purchased “An Idiot’s Guide to Genocide” for nothing.

4 Likes

Let’s disband the Liberal party, doesn’t fit the dictionary meaning.

It’s 2018 not the 80s though?

So what you’re saying is that no definition (from any semi-reputable source) of gender specifically refers to biological sex, yet you still want to argue that it does?

Again, it’s 2018 and not 1955. Do you also still consider Indigenous Australian’s not to be Australian citizens as that only came into affect in 1967?
I’m also still waiting to see these sources of “not universally accepted”

Sorry, but I can’t be bothered. If you want to believe all that stuff, go ahead and believe it. I don’t and I won’t.

So you don’t believe, or want to believe, the dictionary definition of a word in your (presumably) primary spoken language?
Makes sense :S

As an aside.
The WADA recognised powerlifting federation has moved to make wearing a shirt on deadlifts compulsory due to competitors potentially feeling body conscious due to other competitors not wearing shirts.
I kid you not.

Always being a Kochhead

They’re all fat cnts though?

The super heavies tend to be but the guys in the lighter classes are always pretty lean (if they’re not just making up numbers)

Does David Koch get fired now?

God I hope so.

4 Likes

That’s not even to do with political correctness…it’s just way beyond the pale.

2 Likes

Yeah but will it carry enough outrage to get him off the TV?

Fixed.

3 Likes

Move over Eddie. Actually McGuire copped a bit of heat for his own racist quip, but not enough to force him out of his job.

1 Like