Politics

That’d never happen under the LNP’s mob protection racket.

1 Like

Attention Chloe Shorten…

yesterday during your gender Equality on women in parliament speech you pleaded that more women need to be voted into parliament…

Easy, now to get the ball rolling get your husband to resign and replace him with a woman that would set a great example for others to follow.

Next when it comes to election time get all the women in each electorate to solely vote for the woman no matter what political party she stands for in there electorate…seeing that there are more women voters then men this is easy.

And if your looking for gender equality why are we having international womans day or fathers day or mothers day or any other day for that matter …last time I checked men aren’t men women aren’t women boys and girls no longer exist my son has a gender neutral teacher I cant use the words darling love or honey at my work.

It would also help that you ask your husband to get back to the more pressing issues on hand that this country urgently needs!

5 Likes

First I thought this was satire, but sadly I think you are being serious.

2 Likes

Parliament needs more Michaelia Cash and Sophie Mirabella types. Yeah, sure!

What it needs are more good people.

6 Likes

Steady on love.

I know it’s in English, and I have a good grasp of the language, but I have no idea what the point of your rant is.

I wonder how he would feel if anyone at work called him darling, love or honey

2 Likes

Hehehehe

2 Likes

He’s besties with that Slanderyou idiot, whose wife is a labor…

No wait, she meets the criteria of the above two women.

Is that Andrew Landeryou? His old man was a big wheel 30 years ago, wasn’t he? Bill?

Isn’t his missus the new Labor senator, Kitching or something? And wasn’t she a Shorten pick?

Who’s Landeryou’s mate?

1 Like

That’s Kimberly Kitching, the new ALP senator right?

There was an interesting profile of her in the SMH a week or two back. Quite a piece of work.

Their dogs are named Ronald and Nancy, after the Reagans who are their political heroes. She made her maiden speech in parliament about how she’s a passionate believer in smaller government and of reducing taxes in order to shrink the apparatus of government. Great mates with Roskam of the IPA.

But she’s Shorten’s mate and Landeryou’s slime sheet has been a consistent help to Shorten’s career, so she gets parachuted into a prime ALP Senate slot.

If the ALP wants to know the reason it’s losing the progressive vote to the Greens (especially in Victoria), they can look at their own frigging senate ticket.

1 Like

Yep him.

Yeah read that article as well.

Really? FFS what is wrong with the ALP these days? Waiting for @Bacchusfox to explain.

She sounds like a tin foil hat loon. The one who thinks Jewish bankers are trying to turn our kids gay with renewable energy, public health programs and letting Muslim people in in order to take over the world. It’s all connected, you see.

Kitching and Feeney were bad factional choices. But the Green gains are in inner Melbourne, the gentrication of the old working class suburbs with good public transport and infrastructure, where the property prices are unaffordable for the blue collar families, but where the rich don’t live.
Danby - a jerk - holds on to preselection in Melbourne Ports - another gentrified inner Melbourne electorate - because of the concentration of Jewish voters. Otherwise, that is a a potential Green seat.
The Greens cut no ice in other electorates, including the blue collar suburbs of the west and some of the struggletowns of the outer southeast.
I imagine that there are parallels in other capitals.

1 Like

Who is besties with Landeryou? Confused by your reply.

What’s wrong with the ALP today ? Hmmm, not very much Albert. We could be a bit more Left Wing and be a bit more empathetic to Refugees perhaps, but Labor is a reflection of its Membership who are a reflection of Australian society.

You can talk about individuals like Senator Kimberley or slugs like Feeney, but again Labor is a broad group that has nice people and some not so nice. Andy Landeryou is just a naughty little boy, and since I have known him since he was five, I can comment. I liked his VexNews blog, made me laugh, and yep his Dad was a mover and a shaker back the 1980’s. His is a solid Bomber member so he does have a good side. I seem to remember that Andy only really attacked those who deserve it.

The Greens will run their course and fold like their predecessors. They will win a few more seats along the way, but they lack principles and real robust policy. While I have seen some massive internal fights in Labor over the years, nothing like what is coming for Greens. Ask benfti about Greens internal activity, some of it can be very frightening.

In any case, Labor has a very good policy platform, its Leadership is as strong and united as I gave ever seen it, and the Andrews Government in Victoria is doing a very good job. Not Leftwing enough for me but positive actions and strong future direction.

Interesting that Labor gets focus as maybe all of you have given up on LNP. While you can throw up some misfits like Feeney and Danby, they even look good against Cash, Dutton, Christiansen, Joyce, Abbott etc etc. Even I feel a bit sorry for PM Malcolm.

Nah, I don’t really.

2 Likes

Sometimes I reckon you take what Kimby and Andy say and do with a pinch of salt.

Both love irking the media with strangeness. Why do you really like they would name their dogs after Ron and Nancy? Just to get another ironic barb at their detractors I would reckon.

While I reckon Feeney is a lazy slug and now he is gone, the Country is better off, Kimberley is smart and works hard. She is not in my Faction, but she was a reasonable choice to be a Senator and will make her mark. Her views align with most of the Voters.