Politics

FMD … seems like every flat earth believing, fundamentalist moron in Australia is a member of a LNP government somewhere.

The ■■■■ rises to the top in the LNP

2 Likes

Still have to await the results of the attempted takeover of the Vic Liberals by Mormons & allies.

Doubt it will go well, though.

Having Kroger there means that there’s zero chance of me voting for them. Bastiaan can go root his boot too.

1 Like

Whoa … hang on a minute …

1 Like

Lefty.

1 Like

Comrade Noonan. Filthy communist.

2 Likes

There are plenty of Libs I don’t mind.

The likes of Guy, Kroger and Bastiaan are not amongst them.

Nor are Abbott, Dutton and their fellow clowns.

What about Craig Kelly? Abbott wants Trumble to step in and save his political career because it’ll be good for solidarity. That’s because Kelly is in the same faction as Abbott, presumably. The opposite one to Turnbull. Abbott logic.

1 Like

I’m not sure on business’s obligations, but do takeaway joints have to list on their menu if a dish contains peanuts? Just wondering where I stand

I went into aniphilactic shock yesterday from something that had peanuts in it

Was listed as “stir fried with rice noodle, chicken beef, egg & vegetable”

I’m pretty sure you’re obliged to stop posting this in multiple threads that have nothing to do with this. Make a new thread!

No. Only packaged food has to.

If you are worried about nuts and anaphylactic shock then I reckon Asian takeaways are not a good choice.

#auspol

4 Likes

Mmm, …:thinking: … reckon if I was in that position I’d either avoid Take Aways altogether too, … but if I did, I’d be making sure they completely understood NO FKING NUTS, … I COULD DIE!!

…and then keep an Epi Pen poised above the thigh ready to strike anyway.

Could be using peanut oil.

Trip has been liquified?

1 Like

Would anyone know how I go about maybe looking into trying to get it mandatory for fast food outlets to make it known if one of the common allergies that can be anaphylactic is contained in their food? Who are the right people go talk to?

I’d hate for someone to lose their life over it. I’m lucky I was in hospital when I turned bad. Or I would have been cactus

You could always just ask before you order something.

All that would happen is everyone would list everything as maybe containing nuts to avoid the liability, and you’d remain about as informed as you are now.

Just out of interest WOB, . do you and other sufferers not carry an Epi at all times just in case?

Thanks for the wisdom