POLL - Round 8, 2019, what will we be?

We lose we’re 3 and 5, we were 3 and 6 last year and still comfortably missed 8th spot despite the greatest 2nd half of season of all time.

3 and 5 is curtains for a team who sold itself to it’s members as making a giant leap forward this year, not falling into 8th at best.

3 Likes

Feels… familiar

EssenDONE.

1 Like

Pre season, I voted that we’d be 3-5.
Sydney coming up is a must win though, then 1 of rich/freo and then we just have to beat Carlton. If that all happens we are 6-5 at the halfway point and in with a chance.
We were 4-7 after 11 last year.

No it’s not. Carry on.

1 Like

They didn’t toss it in mentally last season even after they made it virtually impossible to make finals.

What did the club do to sell itself as making a giant leap forward this year? Or was that just the fans selling that?

1 Like

I did Lol. It’s a ridiculous statement.

1 Like

Everything I’ve heard from the club this pre-season has actually been trying to hose down the expectation. X was on SEN for membership day and very much was treading the long term plan and how it was about the future and not just this year…

3 Likes

Amart

1 Like

Everyone else in my house are Sydney members.

Its gunna get ugly.

2 Likes

1996 preliminary final still burns.

1 Like

Yep.

As a youngster I lost my bundle when that fat bloke took the mark and punched a hole in a wall.

I was not invited back to my uncle’s home for many years.

4 Likes

That’s never really bugged me.

It’s been the tinny victories and Adam Goodes.

In our burning desire for success, we over rated ourselves.

And; we have continued to over rate ourselves.

I don’t think you overate us at all, to be honest.

1 Like

I know this team of pea heart crabs well.

Worstfold is not the man to wash off the failure that is ingrained in this cooked club. The fact the eunuchs who run the place did not sack him after the Cantong loss last year is an utter joke. I’ve never liked him but his position was clearly untenable after that debacle. Instead we got a dead cat bounce that has set us back even further.

We have ■■■■■■ another whole year up the wall. For fcking nothing. Not giving them a cent or a minute of my time until Worstfold is gone. Keep on fcking ■■■■■■■, I’m done watching an organisation urinate.

I’m afraid of change anyway.

1 Like

They’ve actually exceeded my expectations and they are still ■■■■

3 Likes

4 Likes