Port Adelaide Steak Knives

unique just means not tall enough and for one role, too tall for another and too slow.

Also for the LOVE of god

Find, and use, the remove format button.

Not a fan of Pittard, I’m afraid. Gives run and spread but I don’t think his kicking is good enough.

Too much like Hibbard…as a name that is…and Hibberd is much better.

Also for the LOVE of god

I just did. Did it improve things?

Pittard had a good year but he’s not what we need

Also for the LOVE of god

It's the font you use.

Tell them to get the ■■■■ over it. I read it ok!

Jake Neade anyone?

I think Pittard is a good player but not sure we need him.

I want Shaw. It has been talked about too, not sure where it's at and if it's dead then who vetoed.

I suspect it’s a matter of actually convincing someone to come to us which is the hard part. Itll be a fringe player who cant get a game,not a best 22. I envy ports current list/position/home ground. They are going places and you’d want to be part of it, why would you want to leave that for a club currently in disarray

I thought mason shaw was being talked up. Peeto?

Also for the LOVE of god

Yes, very much.

I think Pittard is a good player but not sure we need him.

I want Shaw. It has been talked about too, not sure where it's at and if it's dead then who vetoed.

I agree. I think he's handy but I feel Pig plays a similar role but does it more effectively. Wouldn't be high on our priorities. 

Pittard isn't steak knives.

Steak knives are useful.  You can, y'know, cut steak with them.  Or a roast, even.

Pittard is the weird stainless steel thing in the bottom of the 'miscellaneous kitchen gadgets' drawer, that you got as a Kris Kringle prezzie from a distant cousin years ago.  It's got a plastic bit at the top that sort of folds over, and then the whole thing twists inward and maybe something is meant to come out through all the slits?  But you've never used it and forgotten what it actually did ages ago, and all it's good for is getting tangled up with the corkscrews and garlic crushers and stopping the drawer from closing properly.  And even if you did remember what it was for, odds-on you could do the same job just as easily with a decent knife, and with all the little hinges and stuff all over it, it'd be a nightmare to get it clean after use cos you can't get your sponge in all the little corners.

So yeah, chucking him in with a draft pick that's the rough equivalent of an ab-blaster (yeah, it COULD be of some use in an ideal world but in many many more cases it's been a bit of a flop historically) does not make the deal more attractive.

Go for potential, not known “meh”.

these_are_not_the_droids.jpg

Pittard isn't steak knives.

Steak knives are useful.  You can, y'know, cut steak with them.  Or a roast, even.

Pittard is the weird stainless steel thing in the bottom of the 'miscellaneous kitchen gadgets' drawer, that you got as a Kris Kringle prezzie from a distant cousin years ago.  It's got a plastic bit at the top that sort of folds over, and then the whole thing twists inward and maybe something is meant to come out through all the slits?  But you've never used it and forgotten what it actually did ages ago, and all it's good for is getting tangled up with the corkscrews and garlic crushers and stopping the drawer from closing properly.  And even if you did remember what it was for, odds-on you could do the same job just as easily with a decent knife, and with all the little hinges and stuff all over it, it'd be a nightmare to get it clean after use cos you can't get your sponge in all the little corners.

So yeah, chucking him in with a draft pick that's the rough equivalent of an ab-blaster (yeah, it COULD be of some use in an ideal world but in many many more cases it's been a bit of a flop historically) does not make the deal more attractive.

So you're a big fan then?

Port should enquire if dogs want butcher.
Suggested trade
Port lose butcher for dogs second round pick 26 or 27 compo pick for Higgins
And port might need to swap 3rd rd for dogs 4th ed to sweeten deal.
Essendon get 16 & 26/7 for Ryder

Suggested trade
Essendon get 16 &  and another another first round pick after Port trade 26/7 + something else for it and lose Ryder.

Fixed.

Suggested trade
Essendon get 16 & 26/7 for Ryder

If the Dogs give up as much for Butcher as they did for Crameri, then they're crazy.

I don’t mind Pittard.

Victorian.

I’d probably go Moore first though. Maybe O’Shea.