Port Adelaide Steak Knives

If we fold in the deal I could live with 16 and Butcher.

MOMENTUM

MOMENTUM

For the rule change to make a kick that goes within 30m of goal worth 6 points? 

I'm clearly not sold on this one like yourself. 

Why does anyone think Butcher is anything but useless? My understanding (maybe its wrong) is that he struggles to get goals in the SANFL. And we don’t even need that type of tall forward - we can cover the goal square marking just fine.
Don’t know a thing about O’Shea but people keep mentioning him. Who is he?

Why the frag have we gone quiet on Neade

you keep telling us none of the Benfti specials will leave Port.

Has Port got any plodding mid-fielder types with questionable disposal skills?  Would fit right in.

Why does anyone think Butcher is anything but useless? My understanding (maybe its wrong) is that he struggles to get goals in the SANFL. And we don't even need that type of tall forward - we can cover the goal square marking just fine.
Don't know a thing about O'Shea but people keep mentioning him. Who is he?

I believe he is to be the interpreter for our new star recruit

I'd rather Essendon play hardball rather than "consider players that are not even close to stars".  Ryder's ability demands better.

Port should enquire if dogs want butcher.
Suggested trade
Port lose butcher for dogs second round pick 26 or 27 compo pick for Higgins
And port might need to swap 3rd rd for dogs 4th ed to sweeten deal.
Essendon get 16 & 26/7 for Ryder

If the Dogs give up as much for Butcher as they did for Crameri, then they're crazy.

He's exactly what they need though, he's a proper, key-forward-sized key forward. Just not a particularly good one.

Did they ever find that ball again after he kicked it ?

Did they ever find that ball again after he kicked it ?

I honestly think Butch could be a great get for the dons.. we've got a few gippy boys at the club.

I still remember his first game a few years back when he was clunking everything and kicked 6 against us.  There's talent to work with, just need to get his head right.

Bring him back to vic and get him back on the grand ridge moonshine.  He'll come good.

Surely Mason Shaw a better option.  Can clunk, can kick straight. Not just a stay at home fwd. 

If Butcher wants to leave, involve Dogs in the trade as they have NO kpf's!

Surely Mason Shaw a better option.  Can clunk, can kick straight. Not just a stay at home fwd. 

If Butcher wants to leave, involve Dogs in the trade as they have NO kpf's!

Much prefer Shaw.

I liked o'shea the few times i watched him, any others?

And i thought butcher was a terrible kick for goal... has he improved?

Why does anyone think Butcher is anything but useless? My understanding (maybe its wrong) is that he struggles to get goals in the SANFL. And we don't even need that type of tall forward - we can cover the goal square marking just fine.
Don't know a thing about O'Shea but people keep mentioning him. Who is he?

Butcher 32 goals in 15 games in the sanfl this year. (3x5goal games)
O'Shea is a 3rd tall defender type.
The thing is that these guys like pittard and O'Shea and even Moore and Neade. They're getting regular games at Port.
You could say that they're rubbish players, but they can't all be rubbish if port were taking 4 + (and I reckon there's a few more that would be labelled "rubbish" on here...) of them into finals and winning.
Teams can't carry 5 rubbish players in finals. So I think they can't all be awful.
Not that any of them would want to come to Essendon anyway...

We going have the right indigenous culture, remember?
I hope we do land Neade or impey, but can't see it happening.

Get Impey, Tough and brutal, Will become the comps best tagger.