Post #BlitzDown Issues

I can't view pages 2-4 in the other #BlitzDown thread

I can't view the Forum Footy thread

Any others?

Same for me.

Cricket, supercoach, random images and the new ASADA one works fine.

F1 thread and "first website you visited" thread too.

Wondering if we cut our losses on the ones that are returning errors or try to fix.

I can't view pages 2-4 in the other #BlitzDown thread

IT'S LIKE RAA-I-AAAIN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

10/10

It appears to be related to special characters in thread title names. Mods, if a thread is broken change the title to one that doesn't use any special characters.

Edit: ...but it also seems to only apply to old threads. For example this one used the # symbol fine.

Crap… if we reboot the Forum Footy thread, I might not call dibs on full forward first.

We change DB character encoding again, Rolo?

Shouldn't have. I'm waiting to see if any new problems arise, or if it's all to do with the old threads. So far no new problems.

Everything is fine for me! Thanks Rolo.

Suggest you make the following change. Jackie is going to have all the top spots sewn up in a few more weeks - and justifiably so. 

People are still driving at 60kmh on the Maroondah Highway when it's clearly marked 80.

In the right lane, too.

People are still driving at 60kmh on the Maroondah Highway when it's clearly marked 80.

In the right lane, too.

thanks

The “the worst most etc etc” thread in the news room is doing that too.

The first website you remember visiting thread is #BlitzDown too.

Fixed.

That'll make my commute more pleasant.

Thanks, Rioilio.

I cant log in from my galaxy s4, looks like it logs in but cant access any other forums or post replies

Page 2 (your page may vary) of ‘The Goggles Do Nothing’ thread is broken?
http://bomberblitz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/868-saints-pre-season-jumper-the-goggles-do-nothing/page-2

Yeah that broke for me

+1