Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

That guiness and chips?

1 Like

I wasn’t going to drink tonight but my god I am getting ■■■■■■ up two weeks to recover and ■■■■■■■ smash Sydney at home after the bye, good place to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:No, it’s meat and veges cooked in a sauce/gravy,

Our pressure and intensity was up in the first qtr and they wiltedeven Hep who normally looks pretty laid back looked really intense.

One of the best aspects of tonights game, was when we tackled. The tackles stuck

If tippa had taken that mark…

1 Like

It’s midnight. You’re in for a blinder. All the best.

What a ■■■■■■ highlights package they put on the afl site. We kick 5 goals in the second quarter and they show 1 of ours to 2 by port.

When you think of how many times we’ve sat at home watching us getting our pantsed pulled down interstate especially in the first quarter, this was fkn satisfying.

Can you imagine a Port fan at home watching that on TV especially when Hooker just lumped it on the boot and it sailed through.

20 Likes
29 Likes

It might be worth watching sunrise next week, just to see him with his high pitched whining.

4 Likes

Just wait for the 3-part movie length ‘Every Essendon Goal’ video on the club website tomorrow :wink:

8 Likes

A lot of our goals tonight felt like some of the ones we would normally have kicked against us…great to be on the right side of that for once

3 Likes

That is awesome

1 Like

Perhaps the closest I have felt to footballing p*rn (from an Essendon perspective) since the 2000 QF towelling up of norf.

When do the “how dare essendon fans boo” think pieces start rolling in?

3 Likes

how good was McGrath outmarking Gray in the 1 on 1

16 Likes

Port are soft as all buggery.

What a delightful smashing of these tossers

4 Likes

Too far

3 Likes

Can someone please point me in the direction of a downloadable replay

1 Like

I thought colyer played really well tonight

4 Likes

Still burnt a lot of kicks, but used his pace at the right times.