Post Port Honour Conor Review Thread

Port looked like a Matthew Knights coached Essendon, who just rocked up to Perth for the Sunday arvo game.

8 Likes

Probably been already mentioned but worth mentioning again; Bounces 27 to 5.

That quick run and carry through the middle by Fanta, Irish & Tippa was sublime.

I’ve just finished riding a postie bike from Broome to Kununurra in support of bright blue, 900 odd kms. No reception, missed the gws game, got here last night to my cousins and sank a million tins watching us destroy port. That was awesome

56 Likes

Can’t believe the booing is all over the news. These guys love nothing better than to sink the boots into the Essendon footy club and it’s fans. F off you vultures.

3 Likes

Pleasing.

Just do not listen to them. Actually could not resist reading some comments at the end of the herald sun article. Some muppet thought it was racism, I am not sure why I am surprised. Another said the club should have been disbanded.

1 Like

You know what was pleasing last night? Hooker started on fire, when they closed up on him Joe stepped up, and all around those two was Stewart when required.

Now that’s how a big man forward line should work.

And then on other weeks it is the little brigade that step up and destroy the opposition.

Teams are going to be sweating about how to defend against this forward line.

8 Likes

In Fairness, Connor made a point of saying that he sees it all as “just Ireland” in his post match.

Ireland and England, however…

2 Likes

If we make the finals imo anything, anything is possible. Footscray did it with nowhere near the same potent forward line as we have. That game has lurking within us all year. Who knows where our limit is now. Players will get enormous confidence and self belief from that

3 Likes

They just asked Boak about th ebooing, he pretty much said ‘who cares?’.

Media are turds in the bath.

1 Like

SWNBN and Fatprick salivating.

Pretty sure we were booing that ■■■■■■■■ 2 years ago. Stuff him.

That was a great win. I’d like to watch a replay.

And Zaha! And Coyler at times.

Yes it was just ■■■■■■ awesome.

And the crazy thing is that it can get so much better because the final kick after those runs often got ballsed up.

Both Tip and Colyer tend to drill the ball hard and low.

I think both need to practice at training over and over how to take some pace off and steady for 1 second and lob a weighted kick over a defenders head.

Glorious to be talking about refining how to slaughter sides by 100 instead of 70!

3 Likes

Glad we never bothered to sign up Hartlett

9 Likes

Can we get those people who wanted Tippa dropped and Stewart demoted to VFL to please admit they were wrong?

Your only as good as your last win. Watch Blitz turn when we next lose in 2022

6 Likes

It’s because we’re racists

Can we unblock lyn1 for 24 hours and just go to town?

1 Like

The hell sort of name is Hombsch anyway?

2 Likes

Bookmark
EFC.16MB.com

Not up yet, but will be soon

4 Likes