Poster for tomorrow night - Feedback welcome

Hi. I don't know if this is thread worthy, but I want some feedback on a sign I've made for tomorrow night's game. I have the benefit of front row seats so may as well make the most of that. It is to be over 4 A3 sheets on cardboard. You can kinda see the outlines of the pages there.

Any suggestions? Too corny?

Thanks

like it! hopefully everyone can get signs together again next season so Hirdy knows we haven't forgotten him and we cant wait til hes back!

Put that image on your screen and walk 10m away from your computer. Can you read it?

Put that image on your screen and walk 10m away from your computer. Can you read it?

Bit hard when it's not to scale on the screen. Figure 4xA3 pages is quite big, or big enough anyway.

How would you do it?

edit: I also made the 359 and stand bu hird bit bigger since posting it... if that changes anything

I like it. Short, to the point and sums up, how the majority of us here on BB feel.

Will keep a lookout for it, especially as tomorrow nights game is the first game I will attend this season (have been in and out of hospital since Feb).

Even though we are playing for no points, I am really looking forward to going, to show support for the team.

I am so pleased that I found BB earlier in the year, don't think I would have been able to stay positive without the great people here. 

Bit hard when it's not to scale on the screen. Figure 4xA3 pages is quite big, or big enough anyway.

How would you do it?

edit: I also made the 359 and stand bu hird bit bigger since posting it... if that changes anything

Take away the reflection effect in the top words, it makes it harder to read.  Keep it as simple as possible. 

(Good stuff). 

How would you do it?

Take away the reflection effect in the top words, it makes it harder to read.  Keep it as simple as possible. 

(Good stuff). 

Noted and done :p

Gap between 'K' & 'E' and 'V' & 'E' is unacceptable.

Torally unacceptable.

Torally unacceptable.

When Printed that looks OK. Just to allow for printing over 2 pages. Looks fine

Content wise I reckon that is awesome. A couple of things with the graphics which others have pointed out.
But yeah, really like the idea. Well done.

420gsm.

420gsm.

Bit hard on short notice! haha. Sign done. Looks OK. Will do for a one off occasion

Great job. Like it. Should get on telly for sure. Would be great if a whole section was wearing HIRD masks and tee's with "COACH" on them

Can't believe Rolo was so reserved in his replies

It's not that bad is it

It's not that bad is it

No, Peeto's a jerk. I'm going print and distribute 8000 'Peeto's a jerk' signs.

420gsm.

Bit hard on short notice! haha. Sign done. Looks OK. Will do for a one off occasion

where are you sitting, I will be on the lookout for it

420gsm.

where are you sitting, I will be on the lookout for it

Front row of M10. It's pretty small. Rolo was right, but as I said, for a one off, who cares. TV camera can zoom anyway!

Awesome sign! :D

The only change I would make is to add "You can take our finals 'AWAY' ". But that's probably just overkill!

Be sure to turn around and show the crowd behind you as well...and that includes me!

Torally unacceptable.

They've got something up there sleeve, it will be revealed soon that there is a criminal element behind the gaps between the 'K' & 'E' and 'V' & 'E'.
Sit tight. Be confident.