Potential Recruit

I haven’t read on this website any chatter about potential Recruit.s. the likes of Aaron Heppell and Nash Holmes and the cousin of Jake Long Ben long.

wow
i miss habib

I haven’t read any of that either.

Would you describe any of these gentlemen as being ‘magic like stars’?

Please confirm.

I haven't read on this website any chatter about potential Recruit.s. the likes of Aaron Heppell and Nash Holmes and the cousin of Jake Long Ben long.

I agree. Two threads on Aaron Heppell isn’t anywhere near enough.

Would you describe any of these gentlemen as being 'magic like stars'?

Please confirm.

they only need one chance and they will not look back they will be magic like the Stars
I haven't read on this website any chatter about potential Recruit.s. the likes of Aaron Heppell and Nash Holmes and the cousin of Jake Long Ben long.

so go forth and spread the word about these players
I haven't read any of that either.
you only have to watch the vfl,this year on their credentials, for being a star in the making, like all other players we have recruited from the VFL,not one have failed to live up to the expectation.

you should spread the word now' let people know

We let too many players taken from a reserve, the Bulldogs too has about 6 players troy Dickson .he come from our reserves when we were a aligned Bendigo Gold .and kicked 52 goals, and play the same way with the Bulldogs.

danger pls.

hHowe funny running over to swan and sometine custard to get faster cause we csnnot have anymore for flag

Please confirm.

they only need one chance and they will not look back they will be magic like the Stars

we need to go forwards not backwards, sideways not forwards and always twirling twirling towards freedom

Please confirm.

we need to go forwards not backwards, sideways not forwards and always twirling twirling towards freedom

why did we let josh Jenkins go .that’s going backwards

Because he wanted to play and we had 3 rucks ahead of him. But nah let’s retrospectively change what happened.

Why the capital R?

Because he wanted to play and we had 3 rucks ahead of him. But nah let's retrospectively change what happened.
couldn't anybody at Essendon have the foresight ,to think outside the box ,and try he forward,the last game for us he kicked 5 goal.
Because he wanted to play and we had 3 rucks ahead of him. But nah let's retrospectively change what happened.
couldn't anybody at Essendon have the foresight ,to think outside the box ,and try he forward,the last game for us he kicked 5 goal.
David Cloke kicked eight goals in his last game. Can't believe Richmond sacked him.

My lasting memory of La(z)ycock was him never rising from his chair at a player sponsors night.

(And to be fair, that early goal kicked from fifty right of screen at the MCG – an ANZAC Day?)

David Cloke kicked eight goals in his last game. Can't believe Richmond sacked him.
I remember David Cooke leaving Richmond ,he went to collingwood for 8 years. and then he went back to Richmond,he was nearly 40 years old he was never sacked ,he retired from Richmond.