Practice match v Dees Casey Fields Friday 21 Feb 2020 @ 2pm

Our defensive game should improve aswell as a less attacking brand through the corridor in case of turnover and score easily against.

We should also be looking at better consultancy throughout a game of better defence and better offence.

thats for providing opposition scouts the key to our success.

give darcy the ball.

ENGAGE REIMERS MODE

Welcome to the Blitz, Bryce. If you start uploading videos you will quickly become a fan fav!! Bring it on.

2 Likes

Last video is uploading now. Unfortunately the first two quarters of vision were less than ideal. Lesson learned, but it is what it is. I’m not sure why the tower wasn’t used. The EFC camera guy was to the right of that small scaffold if you look closely. I think that the tower on the other side of the ground was out of action too.

Crowd atmosphere was certainly quiet but I think it represented the spirit of a practice match pretty well. Everyone there was curious more than anything.

My step son was the kid with me. I would say go easy on him but he’s also a Pies supporter so I also think he deserves whatever he gets.

9 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been here a while but always lurking.

3 Likes

A good first start. It is only onwards and upwards from there. Good on ya, mate.

1 Like

Did Cahill play?

No, he didn’t.

You’re in for a treat…

What needs to change is that we get better at executing the game plan. That might come from same players with more experience, or better communication from coaching staff. But whatever the cause, we’ll never ever know.

Did Townsend play? Thanks

Late withdrawal with Stringer.

1 Like

Thanks
Makes our win even more impressive

let’s be serious. Melbourne’s most experienced player was jayden hunt ffs. they had a team of nobodies. it’s great to finally belt someone, but we’ll have a better idea next week how we’re going

3 Likes

I can see the headline: “Essendon, flat track bullies beat Melbourne VFL squad in pre season hitout”

Edit: In reality, its been years since we were accused of pulling wings off flies.

1 Like

Love the mocking inclusions of Gold Coast failing to goal.

Just wait for the round 3 loss to Carlton, the natives will throw poop at every wall they can

1 Like

Oooh baby, are you in for a wild ride!!!

2 Likes

Get what your saying but I will say below was the 2nd half team that won 64-13. So it’s a great result yes for youngsters but we will know much more Thursday for sure

Teakle
Lockyer
Jones
Bryan
Landt
Parish
Gleeson
Cutler
Langford
Haysman
Francis
Clarke