Pre-Season 2022

3 Likes

Just quietly… thats the best i have seen Francis in November

41 Likes

yeh he looks in great nick.
might be able to start the conversation on moving into the midfield as a big bodied mid again.
Alternate with Stringer forward /mid.

5 Likes

Francis Jones Perkins
Baldwin 2MP Tippa

Stringer & Snelling as mids.
#It’s happening

1 Like

And so.
It.
Begins.

6 Likes

Waiting for all the photo analysis of how buff the players have gotten

Gerard Healey has entered the chat

17 Likes

Why does Baldwin keep wearing a shirt??? Does he enjoy teasing us all???

6 Likes

Cox and Bryan have both added some size.

when did we draft Brad Pitt

2 Likes

I was there, taking photos (AFLPhotos not EFC), the session went from 9-11ish.

Modified group was Reid, Kelly, Parish and Baldwin. Baldwin was in a bit of the main group but not all. Saw Eyre early but didn’t see much of him to be honest, he may have been modified also.

Main group was; Guelfi, Ham, Hird, Perkins, Brand, Hind, Francis, Cox, McGrath, Ridley, Durham, Caldwell, Bryan, Zerk. Think that’s all.

Heppell & Kelly the only non 1-5 year players present, neither were in the main group. No Phillips (that must have been Francis your mate spotted haha). No Draper, Jones, Snelling.

Perkins and Durham really impressed me the most, they both looked ready to step up. Cox also - he looks to have filled out slightly from the season. McGrath looked like he’s on the way back to his best (very hard to tell this early, but he looked good), Francis also put in a good session, did some nice things.

Rance is going to have a great influence, he was very vocal, non-stop encouragement and pulling players into line, getting the boys to do little things like get a drink for a teammate or pass a towel. After running laps he called Cox a freak and claimed he is the spawn of an X-Men character.

Cox spoke really well to the press also, he presented very well - maybe not the hair though haha

72 Likes

Flamingos

31 Likes

I still look at him and think he’s not big enough in the upper body.

1 Like

indeed - it’s chock-a-block full of hope

Truck showing Bryan, Cox and Reid how to add some kegs.
image image
or maybe not.

FRANG

1 Like

I would have loved to see Tippa return early

2 Likes

LIKE IT.

4 Likes

Frang looking trimmmmm!

Glad they tagged him, I would not have had any idea who he was.

3 Likes