Pre-season training 2019-11-25 Monday

Yep he trained with the main group, one of the few that looked to have a more solid body shape.

He spent a bit of time with the 2 new Irishmen, I think it will be good for all of them to have each other. Or at least have someone else who has an idea of what they’re saying!

10 Likes

i’d say he’s in the video next to Francis looking on in awe at Phillip’s evasive abilities

Phillips forward pocket CONFIRMED!

Thanks Nackers
Can you give some more details of the Bunnings encounter, and how that may translate into changes on field?
Were the players in the plumbing section - hopefully fixing a leaky defence?
Garden tools- a more agricultural style?
Timber & decking - major renovations?
Etc etc.

• I’m just hoping they weren’t in the Fillers & Paint bit - slapping some No More Gaps & a quick coat of paint on the problem hoping no one will notice.
9 Likes

20 Likes

Interested to see how stringer goes this pre-season. Needs to fire in 2020 with a huge season

2 Likes

He’s one who will probably benefit from dropping a couple kgs.

Richmond will probably only have 2-3 in their modified group.

You hope that group shrinks to just a handful or less after christmas.

I think he’ll be a handy pick up

1 Like

I was about to post the same thing.

At the start of every pre-season for the past 5 or so years we have heard the same thing.

Does Hurley have bulimia or something?

Over the past 2 years at least, he should’ve been bulking up over the off-season because for a bloke who was such a contested beast he now is a shadow of the player he was.

4 Likes

His shoulders were farked end of season and he’s barely even been a kpd over past few years. Bulking up wouldn’t be a requirement when 3rd tall / playing on mediums and even smalls at times.

4 Likes

Begley looks in unbelievable shape.

6 Likes
2 Likes

They are building a wicked half-pipe apparently. It’s going to to be rad!

Well done young nackers.
A question now pointing towards the direction our near future might take: How visible were our coaching staff, particularly Truck and Carseller?

1 Like

No Joe today?

I didn’t see Woosha out there, Caracella, Truck and the new fitness guy were the main talking to the group. Also Luke Ball was a lot more involved with the modified group than I have seen him in the past.

4 Likes

Nope. No Joe, Stewart or Ambrose (who I barely recognised, much shorter hair and built like a tank).

1 Like

There’s an opportunity for him to take over from T-Bell and at least until Draper gets up to speed.

1 Like

I also attended.

What nackers said, plus of the running groups Langford and Ridley did quite well. Francis seemed to fare better than this time last year.

25 Likes