Pre-season training began - Monday 21 Nov 2022

Far out. Baldwin makes Voss look like a teenager (which he is!)

7 Likes

@nackers @CJohns and all other esteemed training gurus, this season weā€™re looking to you guys to take our training reports next level by also attending enemy training and then writing up a comparative report analysing fitness, skills, size, drills, quality of the tea & scones etc.
So cjohns you cover the pies and nackers can do the cats each week. @aboods will do the lions with special comments re joeā€™s woeful goalkicking.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Need I remind you all

5 Likes

Sadly my job is at crazy next level busy so i may rely more on @nackers. Will attend what i can

1 Like

Have you considered quitting your job and living like a hobo?

29 Likes

Blitz have a BBQ? Does WOB cook?

I swear my Girlfriend at the time, only followed me along to VFL matchesā€¦. Because Johns was playing.

Edit: Kind of like how I suggest going to see a Marvel movieā€¦ā€¦ and the first question she asks ā€œis Thor in the movie?ā€.

4 Likes

I can report already that I didnā€™t see Joe can kick any goals at training today. I was sitting on the fence and he kept looking at me like he was jealous

12 Likes
17 Likes

Voss getting his midfield fitness up

5 Likes

SHISHA

BIG BALDERS MIDFIELD

1 Like

Most players are too scared of Big ā– ā– ā– ā–  Brad to come back to the club

Pasty white folk should not be allowed to run around shirtless. For their own good.

1 Like

Kaine is all man.

Women want him. Men want to be him.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the Blitz equivalent of Essendonā€™s BBM.

1 Like

Thatā€™s certainly an excellent suggestion.

My only problem is that itā€™a 300km 4 1/2 hour round trip from my place to Geelong by car, and my helicopter is still in for repair and I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll get parts due to supply issues with the Ukraine war.

Otherwise Iā€™m all set.

22 Likes

@nackers you will find a way to get there, even if you need to hitchhike. And you will have a handsome Hawaiian shirt on, or so help me god.

2 Likes

Who hasnt

3 Likes