Pre-season training began - Monday 21 Nov 2022

Hobos??

I don’t normally say this…but “SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN” before we get an stupid dribble about how big our boys look… whos doing PBs and flying…blah blah blah. Until we finally come out round 1 and smash a decent side, who cares when preseason starts…

P.S - Yes I did have a ■■■■■ spring racing carnival and still ■■■■■■ at the world

offseason is shtposting time. everyone knows that.

1 Like

but preseason is the best period of the Essendon calendar

9 Likes

Cmon, tell me there wasn’t some slight movement when you first layed eyes on the Baldwin pic.

1 Like

The way Im going, I would get a slight movement by looking at a lamp post. lol

2 Likes

We had training threads last pre season where a few of us said that we thought training was poor and the sessions were dull with low energy. Yes had plenty of optimistic ones too around Tex… especially around Hobbs too. Its what we do… try and create an honest vision of what we see and compare to previous years. Yes i am optimistic by personality but hopefully i keep it real enough that if a session is crap… i will call it out. I sense though Brad Scott might not allow to many of those… hoping I am right

34 Likes

Have we won the flag yet?

Don’t come to the thread for a while and stop gambling.

1 Like

Eyre getting bigger.

Hope he is good enough to get a debut next year.

6 Likes

I just want more topless pics.

1 Like

Don’t be silly. That happens in February

6 Likes

It’s when the club makes the most money.

The marketing team can pump up the club without any consequences of poor performances.

And we win every intraclub match.

We are the BOG of pre-season. The rest of the year we are sh*t.

4 Likes

Will do, see ya round 1

For non-VFLW, maybe.

1 Like

goes without saying

2 Likes

I can’t believe you haven’t made the parts and repaired it yourself. What could possibly go wrong?

3 Likes

If I can’t have optimism during preseason I’m going to be depressed about the team 12 months of the year. I enjoy the holiday!

2 Likes

I’m going to as many preseason training sessions as I can ……I’ll take plenty of pics, drink the ■■■■■■ coffee and I’ll bring my dog (she loves the hangar)

13 Likes

I reckon he will get another 1 year deal.

It will be interesting where Scott plays Eyre next year.

1 Like