Predictions for 2017

I terms of football and EFC what do you reckon will happen next year?

Post thoughts here.

l will kick it off, James Stewart will play on ANZAC day, will kick 2 goals and Essendon will win. We will also play in the finals.

That il be pouring a jug over my head post game at THE ROYAL round 1

I’ll just generally say stupid things that annoy serious people

Won’t make finals, will improve. 2018 will be our year to win a final.

Belted anzac day probably

If we don’t win round 1, I’ll be making calls to ‘play the kids’ and rebuild the list.

I'll just generally say stupid things that annoy serious people

Concur… keep up the good work.

First club to 17.

1. We will give Hawthorn the ‘Mother of all Hidings’ in Rd.1

2. Smash Collingwood to smithereens on ANZAC Day.
    Sidebottom’s game will abruptly come to an end 12mins into the 1st qtr after an Ambrose bump.

3. Jobe and Zerrett tie for the Brownlow.
    They both refuse to accept it !

4. We win the Flag easily, despite being on the wrong end of a 17 - 5 Free Kick count.

5. James Hird wins 57 Million euros in the European Lottery.

6. I win 2 courtside seats, airfares, and spending money to Game 7 Cavs v GSW (not footy related obviously, but I was on a roll)

We will finish Top 4, win a final but get knocked out in PF, probably in Sydney, with some one sided umpiring thrown in for good measure.

This year Essendon had a 3:19 season.
Next year, 19:3
They will top the ladder, play off in the GF and claim flag no 17

Zac will take his game to the next level, kick more goals and win the Brownlow
McGrath to take out the Rising Star Award
Joe to kick 70 goals
Hooker 50

Goddard, Watson and Stanton retire as premiership players with Watson claiming best on ground in the GF

In all honesty, I think it will take about 4 rounds before we see what sort of team we have this year. Some quarters will look great but not full games.

Usual posters will be saying essington

This year Essendon had a 3:19 season. Next year, 19:3 They will top the ladder, play off in the GF and claim flag no 17

Zac will take his game to the next level, kick more goals and win the Brownlow
McGrath to take out the Rising Star Award
Joe to kick 70 goals
Hooker 50

Goddard, Watson and Stanton retire as premiership players with Watson claiming best on ground in the GF

• Finish 6th, win a final against a rival Vic club (I’m thinking Dees or Pies) and then suffer a narrow loss to Crows or Swans the following week.

• Two of Gleeson, McKenna, Dea & McGrath lock themselves in as best 22 players by season’s end.

• Joey has a day out along the way, kicking a bag of 7 goals.

• Langford has a purple patch over 5-6 weeks as a roaming midfielder/HFFer, building towards becoming one of the best young players in the competition.

• Parish forced to spend a few weeks in the VFL due to the blistering form of the returning suspended players, including some career-best football from Ben Howlett.

• Jobe to have his best season since 2012, reminding the football world of his character and ability.

I believe we can play finals next year.

I think we will start slowly and get better as the year goes on.

We can win round 1, ANZAC day and a final.

LID off up here.

The usual morbid downer Blitz crew will hang shiit on anything we win, and highlight anything we falter at, with cries of ‘essington’ because they have miserable lives and like spreading it around.

That il be pouring a jug over my head post game at THE ROYAL round 1
<i class="Italic"I'd really WOB like to see that where is The Royal please?

Reckon we’ll finish 5th

The usual morbid downer Blitz crew will hang shiit on anything we win, and highlight anything we falter at, with cries of 'essington' because they have miserable lives and like spreading it around.

Winner of most succinct post on the sad subject.('s)

lmao

Richmond 9th