Predictions for 2017

I predict, that the GF in 2017, will be between Melbourne & Richmond.

Sure as eggs …

Richmond to finish in the top 8 with Collingwood and Essendon.

Norf, Hawks, and West Coast to drop out.

That i will lose my voice by qtr time in our round one game against hawthorn.

The first time mcgrath makes a mistake it will result in a 40 page discussion on blitz

The first time mcgrath makes a mistake it will result in a 40 page discussion on blitz

I’m tipping an 80 page spit-fest the first time McCluggage gets 30 touches and kicks 3 goals

Undefeated. But miss the top four on percentage

He’s going to have such a polarising career. His thread will overtake the Myers thread

I think results and ladder position-wise we will see similar to 2014, hovering around the eight, however we’ll win a final, and we won’t have the same utterly embarrasing scoring inability we had in that season.

1. Essendon to make the finals 2. Caro to write an article saying its not fair because the returning players have lasting superhuman benefits from Danks drug program

And that having a year off was unfair because they came back mentally and physically refreshed and that’s why Essendon is playing so well!

1. Essendon to make the finals 2. Caro to write an article saying its not fair because the returning players have lasting superhuman benefits from Danks drug program

And that having a year off was unfair because they came back mentally and physically refreshed and that’s why Essendon is playing so well!

Then Wilson, Smith, Parrot & Manure will start campaigning that this is so unfair & the returning players should be forced into another year off as punishment for the “unfair advantage” gained from the year off!!

I predict that 2017 will be better than 2016.

Though that big boofhead in the USA might screw it up for all of us.

GWS will have as dominant a season as anyone in recent history.

How a grand finallist is allowed to add Deledio and four top 20 picks is completely beyond me.

I predict that 2017 will be better than 2016.

Though that big boofhead in the USA might screw it up for all of us.

Still have a sneaky feeling he won’t make it to inauguration, for any of many reasons.

I think he might have too much dirt under rugs that would eventually see him in a world of shitt & impeachment and I don’t think he actually wants to do the job.

If he shortly reverses the very odd, unprecedented, and for me suspicious, NOT taking of intelligence & security briefings situation, that would almost dash that hope for me though.

Maybe he’s just putting all the people in place that can assist him in business, and will owe him favours one & all for getting the GOP in such a strong position and for actually having the jobs they have, and will then, - with some bizzare excuse & a few dozen more absolute falsehoods,- step back into his old life and make a fkn fortune.

How a grand finallist is allowed to add Deledio and four top 20 picks is completely beyond me.

Afl's love child can just about, do anything.

How closely did you follow the finals series this year?

Or is that a prediction?

Joey D to take 25 marks in a game and end up kicking 1.20

1 behind, 20 out on the full?

I’ve seen this one before.

Beating West Coast by 2 points after he finally kicks straight will be worth it. And to be fair, no one would have expected him to play after he was injured in the Geelong game the week before: the 10 goals before that injury in the last quarter will be special.

Kicking 17.7 in the finals will just clinch it.

Done a multi Essendon to beat hawthorn into essendon to make top 8, melbourne to make top 8 , North to miss top 8 and collingwood to miss top 8.

What does it promise to pay?

Dogs have an Ok year, clubs figure them out.

Gws and Sydney finish top 2, no one gives a ■■■■ about the ensuing all Sydney Grand Final except the half dozen GWS fans and those complaining about the price of Chardonnay. Good for the game stories abound which make everyone a bit sick of footy. anticipation of the ashes over summer reaches fever pitch instead.

Roughy makes a return which everyone actually does admire despite him playing for Hawthorn.

More Gws players are done on coke charges this time by secret nrl funded honeypots as they finally start to draw a home crowd.

On our year…

Francis wins the rising Star award in a bright spot for the EFC. Jobe has a number of BOG performances and is routinely applauded at Brownlow night for them by all in the AFL .
He doesn’t win with Zmerrett coming top 5 in the count as our best performer.

We finish fairly strongly losing an interstate qualifying final against the Swans.

Everyone is really really happy with Leuenbergers game.

Goddard, Stants, Jobe all retire at the end of the year, we land a really big fish in free agency.

2018 roundly predicted by the AFL community of going top 4 given our finals performance and off field acquisition(s).

Club boasts record profit and is the good news story of the year.

Bulldogs miss the finals ala Essendon 94 and Collingwood 91