Preseason Training - Tues 16th Jan 24

Bright sunny morning, beautiful day, very blustery though.

Boys are finished warming up.

This thread going live, sponsored by the Hangar cafe. Where the snake lollies are going off today apparently!

59 Likes

Draper doing light run throughs on the second oval.

Lual, Roberts and the Davey boys were doing some sprints separately as well, now gone back to the main group.

18 Likes

Nice work.
Surely they could open the cafe over school holidays? Encourage families et al to come along and support. Coffee, pies, hotdogs and icy poles. Not that hard.
Anyhow thanks to those who get out there.
Even a food truck which the club can susidise to lower prices so all can have something.

10 Likes

Great work KJ, love some updates on how Hunter is travelling. I’m very confident that he could be our missing link in the forward half.

7 Likes

Many there KJ?

I’m no real expert, only coming probably once a year, but it looks ok for a regular training session. Maybe 100 odd.

2 Likes

Sounds like MemberFestII.

1 Like

I believe its just saturdays that it isnt open.

1 Like

I would if I could figure out who he is.

Between the new players, covered numbers, my fading eyesight and keeping an eye on the kids…I’m struggling.

15 Likes

Is Tsatas working on his kicking?

2 Likes

Are you sure you are even at the Hanger?

18 Likes

So it’s open today?

■■■■ you’re right

“This is not my office!”

8 Likes

Stants running a drill with defenders against some forwards I50

Rids, Red, McKay, McGrath Hep and Kelly(?) against Harry, Setters and a few others Defenders were winning.

Now Parish, String, Menzie, Tsatas, Bryan and Merrett against Baldwin, Martin, Lav and others Forwards were winning

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1747045706983186809

6 Likes

Durham playing angry in this one, got beat and was not happy.

Little bit later tackled Hobbs into the ground, best bit was Hobbsy got up smiling with Duzz lifting him from his jumper.

41 Likes

Weak as ■■■■!

2 Likes

Thoroughbred!

This is about the third or fourth time this off season/pre season that I have genuinely forgotten about Sam Weideman and been reminded that yep, he’s still on the list.

6 Likes

Let’s hope the coaches forget about him too!

16 Likes