Prince Philip dead, gave Reboot the finger for 1436 days though

Sack 'em all.
Burn it all down.

Still, it was reported that there was a lot of activity at 4am their time at the palace. Also reported that there was a flag at half mast.

Wait till 5pm our time to see if any announcement.

I suppose if it’s true that he’s not dead, to save the thread I’ll have to slip off to England and kill him myself now.
■■■■■■ hell, I was going to the footy this weekend!

3 Likes

You can’t do that until tippa is done with you

4 Likes

We have 2 more hours of wild speculation before any official announcement.

From what gather from twitter, Prince Phillip has gotten Miley Cyrus pregnant while the Queen has killed all of her corgis in a 3am massacre

1 Like
3 Likes

Liz and Phil have gone in a murder-suicide pact since Arsenal cannot finish above Spurs this year.

PS it was a question on The Chase, UK version, when Bradley Walsh said “I didn’t know that. I can just imagine her leaving in the crowd - singing one nil to the Arsenal”

I was on a tour of the US south-western parks with a Pommy couple called Liz and Phil. When we were flying over the Grand Canyon in the optional extra, they did a lot of damage to their chunder bags. Out of the 6 of us on board, only the two Aussies retained their lunch, while all 6 Krauts on the other flight lost their lunch. Every time we went over a rim, the plane would drop a hundred metres and you’d hear the scramble for the sick bags following by the sound and stink of reconstituted sweet corn, carrots and tomato skins making the northward journey.

They’re not alone.

How can they tell?

2 Likes

Well if it’s not Liz or Phil, my money would be on a Harry debacle.

Or WWIII is about to go down

Edit: Or it’s a drill practicing for Liz’s actual demise. And someone is about to get fired for leaking to the press.

Whoops

Did you have an onion tied to your belt, which was the style at the time?

2 Likes
2 Likes

I wonder if our media will talk about his three sisters who all married high ranking Nazi officials during the war, and the fact he was a eugenist, burn in hell, you old scum bag.

On a recent royal visit to Venezuela, Lizzie & Phil had taken delivery of a package of what was supposed to be 175 Samsung Galaxy S8’s from a guy they knew only as Tony (who had promised them a “great deal”), intending to give them as gifts to Buckingham Palace staff. Moments before they boarded the plane however…

4 Likes

It’s 5pm and the Queen has just broken the sensational news …

6 Likes

Did Richard Wilkins break this “news”?

2 Likes

Buckingham Palace trolling striking Fairfax journalists.

1 Like

BBC Royal Correspondant

So somehow it got to either the Queen/Prince Phillip dying in the middle of the night

Peak Fake News