Prince Philip dead, gave Reboot the finger for 1436 days though

lmao

if you ignore all the bigotry he’s actually very funny

2 Likes

These days so wrong to so many people, but some could be on the red and black humour page.

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Not long into the future either, I’m inclined to say.

We can’t all live to 231yo.

1 Like

" Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. "

If your broken clock says ‘breaking news, Prince Phillip just died!’, it’s only going to be right once, unless we have a new trend where the aristocracy is literally rather than figuratively vampiric…

1 Like

Not necessarily…Philip might have a connection with the guy upstairs and come good again a few days after his original expiration date

Phillip might have had a real car crash, but it seems the California scion of the family is in the middle of a relevance car crash

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Needs to go to Hollywood. Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow can work wonders, piece of rib here and there, suck up some belly fat, put it in the right places, and make Phillip look 10 years younger.

Still not dead?

Allegedly

1 Like

Not going to lie, thought the worst as soon as I saw “breaking news”.

Very glad to see it’s good news.

1 Like

He’s going to get his letter from Lizzie isn’t he

2 Likes

I picture 'Boot pacing the footpaths of a small country town, pausing under a street light on a corner , slamming his fist into the other palm and muttering "the old bastard just won’t die!!! Why!? Why! " as startled passersby scurry away with furtive looks.

3 Likes

Not going to clock the link.

Does it say if he left in a patient transport vehicle, or a refrigerated van with no windows?

2 Likes

I think there’s a role for him in The Walking Dead.