Punch-up at Anzac Day EFC function

This is what the Anzacs fought for. Beating up your fellow countrymen over sport.

19 Likes

might as well add fold or scrunch

1 Like

Yes. Finally someone bleeding, red and black.

except it’s the equivalent of winning an intra-club game

but as Houli_Dooli said, it’s poor form for this stuff to happen

I’m just hopping it never happens again!

5 Likes

I blame Dodoro.
Selecting the tiny terrine over the big bodied mid steak!!

8 Likes

No need to rabbit on about it, it’s already been burrowed into.

3 Likes

Stephen Coniglio agrees.

7 Likes

That there’s an actual discussion about Relish vs Terrine from an incident 3 or so years ago is the best metaphor for both where Blitz and the Club currently sit.

5 Likes

EFA

2 Likes

Maybe there was a case of mistaken identity regarding holes full of glory

Terrine is very much a Dodoro pick. It could be meat, it could be fruit, it could be mush. Most times it ends up being a short term filler while you wait for the real meal. Blaming the relish (development) instead of the mishmashed terrine is also on point.

7 Likes

Well we have ruined the terrine, whilst the development of the relish has stood still for years.

It never changes.

1 Like

We haven’t bought any chutney for a decade, maybe the relish will do.

In an era of sanitised barracking I want to know what was said by both parties to actually provoke this incident.

Or was it just that two blokes took the mantra of “adopting the Richmond model” a bit too literally?

Yeah a little bit of good chutney can otherwise mask a pretty ordinary Terrine.

Worst menu item was meatloaf at 2011 grand final.

11 Likes

Not the worst thing to happen in the toilets in the MCG during an essendon game.

That was the steamer someone left on the floor during one of the losses to that horrific Melbourne side.

1 Like

Blame the club.

Dishing up decades of ■■■■, ppl on edge

Disclaimer I condem violence

1 Like

Reckon if someone gets that angry or worked up from watching the footy, they probably should find something else to do with their time.

3 Likes