Punch-up at Anzac Day EFC function

Fairly sure it’d be hard to afford tix to the fancypants President’s lunch on a nurse’s salary…

12 Likes

1j4dgs.2022-04-29 18_36_57

Yeah a few years ago some guy beat the ■■■■ out of a norf fan and blitz was like “This is terrible behavior”. Similar thing happens now and it’s all “At least someone showed passion. LOL”

Currently, I couldn’t think of a worse place to do cocaine at than an Essendon match, unless you’re trying to do a Vince Neil.

3 Likes

Kinda.

Obviously I don’t condone a beating.

But not do I condone people putting their noses in to places that has absolutely nothing do do with and no adverse consequences for them.

2 Likes

Well that takes me back to round 1994 Round 5, totally drug fuelled mission to Melbourne, with ATT best mate Collingwood fan, his father had just passed away and we were on a mission to Melbourne, to the MCG.

Took so many drugs and Essendon Won, so get back to the swank hotel room, due to the trip on some inheritance, and he wants to go out ■■■■■■■■, I still remember to this day, nay the replay is on, I am just going to sit here and watch it again.

1 Like

So you’re saying that not only are they elitist, but they condone mediocrity?

Screw coteries.

1 Like

Off a haunted ■■■■?

1 Like

Yeah, this is more of a heroin type of season.

6 Likes

Pies in 1990 left a bad taste in my mouth.

3 Likes

I never give a fark what you think. I have never been a coterie member but have been to many of their functions. They are Bomber supporters who enjoy supporting the club.

Not elitist at all, and they feel the same pain as the rest of us at losing games, and lack of success.

Perhaps you are just jealous.

2 Likes

We are an angry bunch.

Collingwood fan after the game in a taxi was yelling obscenities about Essendon out the window, eventually the taxi stopped at the lights and an Essendon fan ran up to the taxi and began punching the window yelling at him to get out.

5 Likes

Did you end up getting him out? Don’t leave us hanging man, cmon

16 Likes

Too many shishas.

And fame?

1 Like

not enough if we’re that aggro

1 Like
6 Likes

Lel.

You should’ve waited until after they’d had a shower.

having worked security can say the toilets is the most unsafe place in any place that both ■■■■■■■■■ and alcohol are present.