QLD blitz - GOD'S country

Hi all.

First time topic post. I feel excited and dirty at the same time.

As a long term(ish) blitz’er and having an appreciation of all the crazy Blitz community great and small (yeah, some of you are bat-■■■■ crazy, but I still secretly appreciate you). I’m reaching out to all fellow Qld’rs to see what we can do for training reports moving forward.

As some of you would know, I contribute very little aside from the odd quip, smart ■■■■ comment or occasionally harsh remark - I’m holding back, it what my counsellor said I should do. Anyway, I’m a Brissy resident (ex Merrett territory - go the Cobden bombers!!!) and in a reasonably good position to be able to provide some training dialogue without losing my job. My prose, grammar and ability to read the game really blows, however as a long term blitz’er I know that has little relevance to anything (kudos to all those that provide training reports - im not talking about you, and I love them) - so I’m happy to tell you all how Zaka is earning his spot and parish is a natural forward pocket.

Anyway, my point is this. Who else up in God’s country is keen to catch up at training when possible? Oh, anyone keen to tell me when training is? That will help me. Yes you think I’m lazy and in managment, but it’s just pure lazy I promise.

Anyway, feed me the info and im happy to give you a ■■■■-house training report with the help of other when possible.

Love from sunny qld, that is mostly covid free.

43 Likes

I’m in Brisbane too. WFH permanently at the moment so should be able to sneak to 1 or 2 training sessions. Would have been better if the boys were in Brisbane rather than the Gold Coast though.
Be good if someone can find out some training date info for us.

5 Likes

Super. Always appreciated your work Aboods, would be good to catch at training if it all works.

Blockquote

1 Like

People who say SA is 30 years behind have obviously never been to Queensland :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Who’s address should I mail the training report to?

4 Likes

Those who have been to Queensland would say SA is 50 years behind.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I love living in the 90s!

4 Likes

I could do a report on Aints training and post on their website if they have one (has probably changed address 10x in last decade).

No intention of going to their training it would be complete fiction from my lounge room.

Fark Carlton. (Are they arriving in private jet?)

4 Likes

Langford watch.

1 Like

we’ll be watching him be average for sure

jokes! Love THE

1 Like

5 Likes

@nackers passes the torch.

All hail @nifty_nev

1 Like

Oh no…you didn’t.

I’m on the Gold Coast, but I have plastic surgery most days.

10 Likes

How much plastic surgery can one person get?

2 Likes

Super. We could do with a fluff piece :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I partied hard when I was young

1 Like

Gary O’Donnell is a Victorian.

1 Like

Legit I read this thread as OLD blitz and thought it would be some @stallion style reminiscing.

4 Likes