Rd 17: Team v St Kilda - Woosha gives us the Bird

Least he’s discovered a different whiteboard nametage other than stanton, howlett and myers.

anyone thinking begley will debut until we are out of the finals race (as delusional as anything thinking we are still in it) is just going to be dissappointed.
They are in chasing wins mode, not development mode.

1 Like

a surprise

A reliable source informs me there’s been a bit of gastro with one of the clubs that wears red and black. They’d best be changing their Linen.

4 Likes

Damn Woosha. That’s the 3rd time he’s trolled me this year. *fist shake

Senior game is friday night so no…he plays ressies if not needed tomorrow night.

1 Like

VFL plays after the AFL this weekend

1 Like

Bench and emergencies are always named in number order…

Ie. Begley 16
Langford 30
Dea 49

1 Like

Woosha pls!
Green doesn’t just have photos, he has the whole DVD box set

Big Boy Birdy?

5 Likes

Did not see that coming.

fark!! no Jobe.

Haha

Woosha with some first class trolldom right there.

Will be nice to see Birdy get a game this year though. hes been slogging it out in the VFL all year

2 Likes
1 Like

Margetts, O’Gorman, Nicholls…

Hickey, Battle in for Longer and Membrey for saints

1 Like

In: Premiership player
Out: non Premiership player

8 Likes

Harshing my vibe man.

They would have been keeping an eye on Jobe’s recovery after his hitting the wall earlier this year.

It is a good idea to encourage Jobe to give everything every game he plays, which will match harden him and help him play his best, and give him a regular rest so his body can fully recover, which will also optimise his output. I don’t mind this. Maybe no more 6 day breaks for Jobe, looking forward to him coming back in and monstering the Roos.

Interested to see how the Birdman goes for his first senior outing this year. I think he is important depth and hopefully this will give him some hope for games to come at potentially critical times. If Jobe isn’t back in 2018, Bird could be a critical player in providing grunt in the middle while young talent develops or imported inside mid talent is secured.

5 Likes

5 Likes