Rd 9 Game Thread against the umpire loving pole dancers

Scg now approaching sunset

4 Likes

Current temperature 21°C and but more concerning humidity sitting at 93% - any moisture on that ground will be sticking around all night.

Disposal errors galore coming up.

1 Like

Or selling them

We are going to get rinsed. Swans got embarassed last week and are a proud club playing on their home deck. They will come out breathing fire and by half way through the first quarter theyll be 5 goals up and itll be game over

My first live game of footy

2 Likes

Buddy will play deep and noone will stop him and you’ll all like his juggled two or three touch marks

We’re going to win and mistakenly get our hopes up for Dreamtime.

5 Likes

IIRC the only 2 goals Franklin kicked were from free kicks off dodgy decisions. One was when he had his elbow in the back of our defender’s neck (I think it was Hurley,) and pushed him under the ball to take a mark. Should have been a free to us for high contact\itb. The other one was when he stopped and propped in a marking contest, and Hurley ran into the back of him. That got called itb. For the rest of the game though, Hurley “minded him like a pram.”

3 Likes

I have a good feeling about this game and that scares me

2 Likes

I do have a teeny tiny little bit of respect for them after snatching Buddy away from GWS and ■■■■■■■ Fitzpatrick off by doing so.

2 Likes

Would like to have played Baldwin over Francis. Baldwin is improving and is our future.

2 Likes

Yep, never feel good when I feel good. It’s bound to turn out badly.

Baldwin aint going to amount to anything.

1 Like

Francis is very much our future also at only 24

Baldwin will be back in the side, he needs time to develop his tank and forward craft. Still young and off of long term injuries

3 Likes

10 Likes

Yabba

5 Likes

I hope @Wanderlust made it to Sydney safely.

3 Likes

I think we might need a big win from the wheelchair team to win the weekend.

Team For Against Percentage
VFL 31 98 32%
AFL ? ? ?
VFLW ? ? ?
VWFL ? ? ?
TOTAL 31 98 32%
1 Like

I wanted to somehow have them both in. But Francis needed last week and may have turned a mini corner. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I couldn’t make it to Sydney for the game so I will have to settle for the Windy Hill Tavern. I live on a hill and it gets windy so I’m going to claim it. Rocky has already got his colours on and I have a good feeling about tonight. Let’s stick it up those bastard5.

22 Likes