Red and Black Humour

Got a date with a gorgeous woman who identifies as a wheely bin.
I can’t remember if I’m taking her out on Monday or Tuesday.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Sorry

15 Likes

9 Likes

1 Like

Reading an article in The Athletic this morning the writer said, ‘X, (the artist formerly known as Twitter)…’
Made me chuckle.

5 Likes

18 Likes

5 Likes

Or:
The Australian home buyer.
The Australian grocery shopper.
The Australian flyer.
The Australian car owner.
The Australian software consumer.
Etc. Etc.

But NOT:
Big Australian business, though. No, no, not them.

3 Likes

You missed
Essendon and the AFL

1 Like

Tru dat.

1 Like

20 Likes

Don’t like that one atoll.

15 Likes

Texan flies into Sydney, gets in a taxi and asks to go to his hotel in Manly, so they have to go through the city and across the Sydney Harbour Bridge.

As they’re driving towards the city, the texan sees the Sydney tower, and asks the taxi driver “What’s that?’ Taxi driver says “Mate, That’s Sydney Tower!” Texan asks ‘How long did it take to build it?” Driver says “Dunno! I think about a year”! Texan says “Back home in Texas I own a construction company, and my boys could’ve done that job in 6 months, tops!” Driver nods, impressed!

A bit later the Texan sees the Sydney Harbour Bridge. “Hey Fella, What’s that?” Driver says “ Sydney Harbour Bridge, Mate!” ‘How long did they take to build that?” Yeah, Not sure! I think it took about 2 years!”. Texan says “My boys could’ve knocked that up in under a year, Maximum!”

As they’re driving onto the Sydney Harbour Bridge, The Texan looks out his window and sees the Sydney Opera House, he asks the Driver ‘Hey Fella, that white building down there, What’s that?”

Driver says ‘■■■■■■ if I know mate! It wasn’t there this morning!’

12 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

Isle have to disagree with you on that.

2 Likes

440138747_122143654790199940_6204023378724781807_n

4 Likes