Red and Black Humour

Dutton’s budget reply brought to mind Albert Einstein’s comment, ″⁣Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution″⁣.

3 Likes

Geez, Einstein wouldn’t read Bomberblitz then?

4 Likes

lol.
I think that’s one of…several reasons…

1 Like

Yeah, I dunno.
I once told Albert, “Essendon Equalls a Miss-managed Centre-square.” (E=MC2)

He replied, "Sine, you’re onto something. Leave it with me to nut out the details and I’ll continue to further my knowledge by lurking on Blitz. "

Hi Albert. Hi.

4 Likes

Gorgeous looking blonde walks up to a guy sitting at the bar on his own. " Hi, would you like some company? I’m Carmen"
“Wouldn’t mind, you’re beautiful and what a lovely name your mum gave you” He replied.
“Oh I changed my name when I was old enough because I found I really love cars and men. And you are?”
“So nice to meet you. I’m B J Titsengolf.”

6 Likes

Jack, a handsome man, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV as the 10:00 news came on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Jack and said, “Do you think he’ll jump?”

Jack says, “You know what, I bet he will.” The blonde replied, “Well, I bet he won’t.” Jack placed $30 on the bar and said, “You’re on!”

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy did a swan dive off of the building, falling to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $30 to Jack, saying, “Fair’s fair… Here’s your money.”

Jack replied, “I can’t take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o’clock news and knew he would jump.”

The blonde replies, “I did too; but I didn’t think he’d do it again.”

Jack took the money.

14 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

A few jokes written on the ashtrays at the Humpty Doo Hotel (hey, I’m just passing them on).

What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball?
Nothing. She just gagged a little.

Why is life like a box of chocolates.
They don’t last as long if you’re fat.

Okay, this one’s worse…

Why do women have flowers on their panties?
In loving memory of all the faces that have been buried there.

4 Likes

Fully worthy of top billing at Humpty Doo.

1 Like

1140 CE. That’s the joke. The woke crowd wanted a change, now all I see is “Christian Era”.
And BCE? “Before Christian Era.” Wankers.

1 Like

It’s actually “common”, which is actually nonsensical when you think about it.

Yes I know, totally nonsensical. The bigger joke is the “Common Era” starts when JC was about. “BCE” is the time before JC. That cracks me up.

Well fancy that! There’s a good article here, for those who are interested.

1 Like

I personally think that the calender should be religious based.

B.E. = Before Essendon
A.E. = After Essendon

I understand that B.E. commences at the current year of 1872, but… religion is religion.

3 Likes

Pay the first one.

7 Likes

Tasty

Noticed it was the turd addition too

9 Likes

This clock is rooted !

16 Likes

11 Likes