Review Norf game #1 for 2023

And screw the commentators.

11 Likes

Great win. Very entertaining game.

7 Likes

Yep. Once he works out the pace of AFL footy he’ll be something special.

Not our best day at the office but coming back from Perth to get the win. Take the 4 points and run like crazy.

23 Likes

I have chest pains!

10 Likes

The only joy I take from that debacle of a performance is norf flog supporters getting their liddle shinboner hearts broken.

22 Likes

Jye Caldwell was tough as in the last.

41 Likes

It was not pretty at all, but we are 7 and 5. If we beat Carlton next week I will book my flight from Sydney to Melbourne in the first week of September

4 Likes

Phillips deserved the cover of this game on release (unpatched version) as he has the same physics with his kicking as this game had glitches on release.

18 Likes

Winning is good, and habitual. But it wasn’t great tbh.

We will want to be better next week. Having said that, if North played FC today I reckon they would knock them off.

5 Likes

His head must be beneath his shoulders. But gee he was important in getting our hands on the ball off the deck.

2 Likes

Burn the tapes and bank the points

6 Likes

If Shiel wasn’t up to playing a full match he shouldn’t have played.

18 Likes

Glad I don’t have to hear Dwayne Russell say Callum Coleman Jones again this season. Dweeb

1 Like

The only one that can stop the Ridler is Batman.

4 Likes

We desperately need some real key position players. Can’t get Wright back quick enough. Wardlaw looked like a man against boys, hope some of our young players have a break out game soon.

6 Likes

Mcgrath and Weideman with all time stinkers today, geez.

We really should have won by more, but north were good.

6 Likes

Ridley must’ve read the shade that @YoungStevo was throwing his way this week

3 Likes

Scrounging wins is a lot better than losing

33 Likes

As far as I am concerned, it was a great game and great win. Whoever wanted a massacre should realize that Nth played extremely well. Our players will get a heap of confidence winning these type of games. They are building a never die attitude. Well done.

48 Likes