Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Yep.

Smith poor, Parish poor, Myers poor, Brown poor, AMT unsighted in the first half.

We’re not miles off, but we’re not quite there.

2 Likes

From the first bounce we were playing attack and collingwood defence - they scoring goals on counter. They spent most of their petrol tickets by quarter time trying to stop our running game and our effort to go corridor. Which they did and they had a good lead but they couldn’t sustain that. It’s too taxing. They slowly tired and our game style took over. UnUsually high skill errors cost us. Won’t happen next time. Wosha won’t be disappointed.

21 Likes

Wish I could like this multiple times!!!

1 Like

I swear a whistle came through on the telecast.

McGrath had a bad game. Shiel was the same as he always is, the Pies are just a better opponent and made him look terrible.

1 Like

The umpiring was of a quality, that players started umpiring themselves.

10 Likes

Yeah even farking Collingwood stood there. Get ■■■■■■ umpires you dirty ■■■■■.

4 Likes

If just one of those tippas highs were paid we win

Have to make a stand and say something0

2 Likes

I was wondering a couple of weeks ago how long it’d be before so,etching like that happens.

1 Like

4, there were Collingwood players with dreadlocks in their fingernails

5 Likes

Great post Albert . :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Incompetent. Not helped by a terrible rule book. Umps heads are too busy. Too many rules to instead focus on the basics.

2 Likes

Umpires were ■■■■, but our first quarter and kicking cost us. After a much improved week last week Shiel was terrible. You can’t call someone elite in this game if they can’t kick.

9 Likes

i reckon we could have gone out with 16 guys and 6 witches hats and got the same result

Happened multiple times!

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

One of them he ducked into, (Grundy tackle), pretty comfortable with that one not being paid.

So… your question should be 2 or 3

1 Like

Actually pretty proud the boys. We were jumped and never gave in.

Another 5 minutes and we win.

19 Likes

I have never been in such a farking p155ed off rage over umpires ruining a game!!!
Really need the club to question it, spread it around on social media.

7 Likes

All need a kick up the pants at training.