Review the ANZAC Day cheating (2019 edition)

Our handballs were worse, they caused many turnovers, all day long.

2 Likes

Was it three or four obvious too high free kicks to Tippa?

6 Likes

I ask again, Smith stopped playing because of his knee. Did he injure it or is it the soreness they’ve been trying to manage?

Three

1 Like

At the end of the day, they got what they deserved. They didnt deserve to win.

Ill keep saying it you just can not make that many mistakes , and bad decisions and exoect to win.

Good effort, good xome back , but still such a dumb football team.
But this is what you get when you wanna play fun happy instinctive footy.

1 Like

That’s pressure though. Not just poor skill.

Good defensive pressure by Collingwood took the edge off our disposal. But still.

We should have won that one.

And it should be thought of as an Anzac day classic. But it wont because of the terrible umpiring and predictable response by fans.

2 Likes

Poor first half.

But by god that umpiring still has me in a farking rage.

They are either incompetent or corrupt.

22 Likes

I counted three blatant high tackles on McDonald TW that went unrewarded. Two within 30m of goal. Can’t believe that the maggots continue to have a negative influence on otherwise good games.

14 Likes

Should say Guelfi was very impressive after quarter time. Was in everything.

18 Likes

I dont know mate but I worry if we will ever see his form from last year again.

1 Like

Disagree.
Shiel and McGrath had appalling disposal early under little pressure.
Shiel got better…

2 Likes

On edge still, but I’m so proud of the way we played. We were the better side for 3 quarters. Umpires were shocking.

3 Likes

Thought he was fantastic last week and said so, so today will say he could not quite get any thing right.

Such a trite comment that isn’t actually based on fact. Fun happy footy doesn’t mean you kick it off the side of the boot, or miss a simple handpass. It means you play on instinct and with passion.

Don’t be a Nino.

6 Likes

And well done to the boys for coming back in the second half. Thought it would be a white wash.

9 Likes

The one where it was a clear holding the ball in the last qtr and legit everyone within 50m just stopped. And it wasn’t paid! That was cheating plain and simple

25 Likes

Congratulations! You have now qualified to be an AFL umpire.

66 Likes

Should have been a 50 to stringer. Pies player kicked it away

12 Likes

By the way, I have never seen a situation where 36 players stopped absolutely dead FOR LIKE TEN SECONDS and a free kick still wasn’t paid. Unbelievable

64 Likes