Review thread: ANZAC Day Dumpster fire

Yes.

And they are magnificent.

18 Likes

Iā€™m so ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  flat right now. And now I have to go home do a fkn assignment. ā– ā– ā– ā–  me

1 Like

Well that sucked giant ballsā€¦

I will repeat my call from a few weeks back, JD needs to be dropped and Zerrett needs to be a ball hunter again, not a guy who runs from 1 wing to the other or behind players in the back half looking for cheap kicks
Sad thing is both these guys are apparently our future and current LEADERS

I too was excellent on the track, game day was a different story

Dyson tried his guts out but wtf has happened to his kicking?

Gut running by us non existant

4 Likes

I have to have dinner with filth supporters.

Get me that #2 pick and get Sam Walsh.

2 Likes

Could be. No one is that bad. Not so obvious if done early in the season.

Iā€™m in the rooms. If you want a question answered, fire it

32 Likes

Turned it off at half time.

I think I am actually losing interest in football, I had no problem turning it off.

1 Like

just wait until this master game plan kicks in to gear! mid season!

weā€™ll climb to a lofty 13th, get pick 6 and delist them in 11 years after 83 lacklustre, borderline potential showing games.

6 Likes

Hey WOB, are you staying over for the Demons game on Sunday?

DO WE HAVE A GAME PLAN?

1 Like

Yuck

Where the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  the team?

4 Likes

Negative of the day, We will destroy them with our ā€œdevelopmentā€

I really shouldnt be surprised, these d-ckheads didnā€™t even know an injection program was running under their nose.

the club fkn doctor wrote a letter supposedly outlining his concerns.

You work in the office next to Dank and Robinson and youā€™re writing a fkn letter!??? And then the letter got lost!!!

This club is cooked from top to bottom.

34 Likes

Just got a warning on the train that thereā€™s cctv. Stay safe.

Thx. WOB.

Can you ask:

ā€˜Do the players understand what the game plan is?ā€™

Cheers.

1 Like

Ask Woosha if he think that is acceptable and if not what he is going to do about it.

2 Likes

Our game plan change has not worked:

• we are conceding the same score as last year whilst kicking less ourselves; hence we win less games
  • we still get 40+ I50s compared to the oppositionsā€™ 50+
  • we continue to get belted in contested ball
  • we are better at clearances but they are rushed and hurried whilst the oppositionsā€™ seem much easier in comparison
  • senior players continually arguing with each other on what should be happeningā€¦except for Heppell who isnā€™t really a leader type.

So, the game plan has to change. it is the #1 reason we have looked off all year.

The second thing that has to change is the selection policy - no more Baguley. He is clearly done and dusted at AFL level. We need a fresh injection of youth across the board. We are better off blooding players and not making the Top 8 rather than playing experienced clearly not-good-enough players and not making the Top 8.

Losing 2 players before half time - Begley started very well and Green looked useless - cruelled any chances we had of winning but our game plan was a bigger issue.

Hurleyā€™s shocking 1:1 aerial work against smaller/spud players continues. And Hartley still does not look AFL material.

Finally, the umpiring continues to be a disgrace on Anzac Day perennially favour the Pies. It wouldnā€™t have changed the outcome but the margin would have been 3-4 goals less.

12 Likes

Actually i lost interest 1/2 thru the saga
now that Iā€™ve seen the corruption of the AFL I doubt I will ever get it back

9 Likes