Review thread: ANZAC Day Dumpster fire

Oh and Xavier, don’t you dare apologise this time.

1 Like

I was happy to see Goddard give a spray to Joe D. He has been lazy this year and needs it.

26 Likes

Collingwood:

Mark in D50
Handball to free player
Kick to two free players
Handball to free player
Kick to free player in forward 50

Goddard and zaka had a spat. Watch nothing change.

And in true Essington style we will win too many games to secure what we really need. “Missed him by that much”

1 Like

Gleeson isn’t going to help us to stick tackles in the midfield

4 Likes

Our ‘away’ game today… and I am very, very sorry for all those supporters who forked out extra cash to attend (transport, tickets, food etc) and be forced to watch the debacle.

A lot of opposition supporters will be coming onto this forum to read similar posts to this and have a laugh… well, congrats guys. You have front row seats to one of our lowest points. Drug bans, Hird years, Knights etc were all awful - accusations of being overly “dramatic” and that it’s “not that bad!” … nah guys, it actually is.

2 absolutely heartless/gutless/disinterested performances in 3 weeks. Massive onfield disharmony between players. Nothing happening from the coaches box.

If we were just “sh*t”, then fair enough… we wouldn’t like it but we would grow to accept it. Lose games but show a bit of hunger. Not only are we garbage but the club has serious issues, on and off the field.

6 Likes

Get Lloyd back to give them a rocket.

We tanking?

I reckon Collingwood are two mid fielders in front of us and also a couple of coaching staff. To have concede they’re better coached with Buckley in charge just shows how far we have to go.

There are a number of players that appear to be done and dusted, Jerret, Myers and Baguley head that brigade. They need to spend the rest of the year in the VFL while we try to work out what so called “second string” players we have in Redman, Laverde, Langford and others that can join the exodus at seasons end.

Well beaten by a better team. Effort overall pathetic.

2 Likes

I don’t want to see a single happy clapper “she’ll be right mate” post. YOU are part of the problem at this club

28 Likes

I even offered to show my cans for this club. Farking Essington.

36 Likes

Go have a circle jerk with Derm, Ed.

I am just about done with this club, they are so god awful to support

Joey needs to be dropped. He was worst on ground by the length of the Flemington straight and he’s been bad all year. Baguley as well.

There are only four blokes on the list that reliably contribute week in week out: Hurley, Goddard, Merrett and Devon Smith. Maybe Hooker. It’s just not good enough.

When we lose to Melbourne on friday our season will basically be over in Rd 6

Sure but he may defend us better after the midfield don’t do their job.

“That’s not how we want to play football”.
“We need to work on our consistency”.

Rinse and repeat.

6 Likes

Imagine the stress free living that must come from being able to fully divorce yourself from essendon.

19 Likes

15 Likes

Is it too late?

Could be. No one is that bad.