Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

If we get spanked by Carlton he’d have to go. Oh no wait we have injuries :joy:

Something smells at the Essendon Football Club

6 Likes

Watched about six minutes of the second quarter and turned it off.

Won’t watch another Essendon game this year, maybe ever. Just a useless, pathetic, weak club.

12 Likes

So that’s no stringer and Shiel next week.

I guess Myers and Baguely will come in to replace them.

1 Like

Haha under 12’s

We are gone and everyone knows it

Best game I’ve seen Langford play.

Lav and Begs were ok. Smack was ok for first game back and conditions.

McNiece is no good. Afraid to say that Francis shows very very little and he inability to play to tempo is a liability.

5 Likes

Call me a Pelican but i still don’t think our list is all the bad. They are just being lead by a coaching staff devoid of any direction or sustainable gameplan.

24 Likes

Just saw a replay of the pre-game ceremony. Some of the participants are at risk of developing Type-2 diabetes. More than some.

6 Likes

It’s me I just took a dump at the Hangar… really stinks, been drinking hoppy beer.

1 Like

Play Begley, Laverde, Guelfi, Langford, Parish, Ham for the rest of the year. Get more games into them.

5 Likes

McKernan competes and cares!!!

12 Likes

I went tonight because I wanted to support the team.

I sat down in the Essendon members reserved seating and was surrounded by Richmond fans

Sometimes wet weather game can bring a poor team closer to a good team. And sometimes it can really expose the gulf between them.

We are garbage.

The coach is garbage

The senior players are garbage

Our board is garbage

Our football department is garbage

Our medical team is garbage

Little advice to those we like to come on here and act all high and mighty to the lid on crew. I wouldn’t be doing that tonight.

10 Likes

There are some plodders there. Lack of effort, they don’t do the 1% stuff. Despite the poor coaching, you should have some respect for your own performance.

Reckon a few should go with the coaches.

7 Likes

when the coaching staff actually analyse the other team and play the appropriate players for example richmond 1 tall 5 smalls and we play 3 talls then ill take the coach seriously…

3 Likes

According to the glappers it’s only JLT and everything will be fine

4 Likes

Who cares!!

It takes a team to win

is it joe daniher’s sock?

2 Likes

#sydneyswans

Always have a go.

The talent is there imo. It’s not a talent issue

2 Likes

Yes. I’m trying to post something similar but the written word isn’t my string suit.

It’s like the game plan is just “play footy”. Like there’s no goal. No one has decided we want to win a flag or anything like that.

Remember that list of EFC goals that was floating around a while ago? And not one thing on the list had anything to do with achieving success on the field.