Review Thread - Nightmare-time at the G

I decided not to go because it was going to be so wet and miserable. Instead sat at home and ate hot apple strudel with ice cream.

I was the real winner tonight…

47 Likes

Carlton by 34 points

3 Likes

The greatest trick John Worsfold ever pulled was convincing the Essendon Football Club he could coach.

Greatest%20trick

15 Likes

You’re quite a pansy.

1 Like

Oh indeedy

2 Likes

#HWAFFI15YFFSWAFS

Houli has a cracking beard.

I’ll renew my membership on condition that the coaching panel gets the flick tonight or tomorrow.

That does not absolve the players from their insipid efforts. A big clean out at the end of the year. No more chances for them, perform or out.

The Board should go, especially Xavier who led the unnecessary coaching extension.

9 Likes

Unless we sack Woosha during the week, in which case we will win.

Sack the coach
Sack the CEO
Sack the board
Sack the assistant coaches
Sack the strength and conditioning coach

The club is a dead set rabble

19 Likes

Next week is going to be isn’t it?

1 Like

It’s only pre-season

1 Like

Next week is a chance to pay off the mortgage. Put everything you own on the Blues

… gamble responsibly

9 Likes

That stability at the club is really playing dividends.

I will pay for a one way ticket to Perth for woosha. Alot of our players have gone backwards. Also ■■■■ of the conditioning team as well.

4 Likes

Langford’s best game for Essendon.

McNiece not AFL standard, Francis not a lot better.

Ink in a loss next week to Carlton.

The fitness/conditioning staff should be the first sacked in 2019. Too many soft tissue injuries since about January.

We have such depth. Not sure how we’ll fit everyone into our best 22.

7 Likes

I know it didn’t make the difference but when nothing seems consistent in the world at least we can rely on the maggots to be reliable.

3 Likes

Playing a pop song as an anthem after the club song is the pinaccle of cringe.

2 Likes

A+. Well done sir