Review thread v.s power 2022 round 22 - THERE IS NO HOPE

I’d be getting cps onto the parents of those kids asap

This threads gonna get ugly too I think wait for em to flood in

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Any happy clappers who defend this bullshit or say to stop whinging and to
go support another club kindly ■■■■ off and don’t come back. You’re the problem

The entire joint is ■■■■■■■ rudderless from top to bottom and nothing will change until we get these people out. Dean Wallis was right when he called them
impostors 2 years ago, but he was just a "disgruntled ex employee":roll_eyes:

All those bullshit assy wins in the last few weeks have done jack ■■■■ except paper over the cracks, appease the masses and save jobs. The penny hasn’t ■■■■■■■
dropped and we haven’t learnt out lesson at all. All they did was take the pressure off and we’ve seen the real Essendon again tonight. No heart, no character, no leadership.

Unfortunately too many mindless zombies will renew again in the hope the tide turns next year, which it ■■■■■■■ won’t, not while these frauds are killing this once great
club.

GET ■■■■■■■ REAL

21 Likes

A day of two halves:

1. I watched a team that never gave up, never stopped trying, worked hard, despite it being their last game, despite there being no real reason other than pride, despite their mistakes and fumbling. And they won, they held their heads high and won. They played for their coach, they played for eachother and their played for their jumper.
  2. I watched a team that gave up, that never really tried. A team that didn’t play for their coach, didn’t play for eachother and didn’t play for their jumper. They got smashed and didn’t even seem to care enough to do something about it.

VFL verses AFL

29 Likes

Will be a short list for things we don’t need to work on.

Only thing I can think of we, wore the jumper the right way around.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why, but I’ll take it

2 Likes

National Lampoons Christmas vacation came to mind when cousin Ed kidnaps Griswolds boss…

Would certainly be a comedy

3 Likes
7 Likes

That 2Q was worth folding the club over.

3 Likes
31 Likes

Was this vfl vs afl?

That second quarter was some of the worst footy iv ever seen.

So sloppy, minimal effort and pathetic at the contest.

Richmonds gonna belt us harder then that next week too

1 Like

Thought Perkins, Ridley and Hind gave it a solid crack.

Needed a loss like this, its our reality. We are a rabble.

3 Likes

yes

Ending the season well boys. You all tried your guts out. Heppell will be stiff to not be captain next year, brilliant performance to lead the boys. Zach Merrett with his presence is the perfect next captain. Wright commanded the full forward position whilst Parish with his classy ball use proved the difference. I’m so happy these boys tackled their guts out for all the fans that have stuck with the club. Awesome stuff.

18 Likes

It absolutely is,

Truck has the right nickname for a car crash, because that’s what his presser is going to be like.

1 Like

Does anyone know who the bloke with the beard was sitting next to Rutten?

Beaten by 80 points by the team in 12th :joy:

Well, it’s better than anything they can do staying out there)

Now Now @efc1robbo, you knew!

3 Likes