Review Thread vs Roos. Little of Essington Little of Essendon

Glad we got the win. Didn’t give them a paddlin’ unfortunately, thrown my paddle away for now

13 Likes

An ugly win, but we ran away beautifully in the final quarter thanks to Hooker’s goals.
Three wins in a row now and a chance to be in the eight by the end of the round. I am happy!

2 Likes

Will gladly take the win and happy to kick 20 goals but a far from good performance. Disposal still not up to scratch and our refusal to chase or tackle early on was a real concern. Woosha needs to make some moves when momentum switches and not leave it all on the players heads.
Think you will see a far better effort against the Dogs next week

Throwing away a paddle, that’s a paddlin

10 Likes

Can we please drop Colyer, he is so ineffectual.

1 Like

Not to mention the early ones & easy ones we missed.

3 (in a row) is the magic number

first time since 1923

6 Likes

Meanwhile Hibberd and Melksham are helping the Demons beat Port!

2 Likes

Kicking was ■■■■■. Fixed that up, burst away. Colyer a noticable offender. Hope Gleeson pulls up ok.

Its great to have multiple players that can kick multiple goals. Think we would have lost this game in seasons gone by for this reason.

2 Likes

3 in a row.
Twenty goals.
Daniher ineffective but still kick a huge score.
Beat 25 players.
Put down repeated resurgences.
Smashed the clearances in the last.
We are fit.

Step 3: Shhhhhhhhh. Be quiet ■■■■■■■.

18 Likes

The turn up of North fans today’s was the most pitiful effort v vic club in my time of following football.

They legitimately had less supporters today than Lions fans a few weeks ago.

Actually even less than Port and WC earlier this year. Less than 5k I reckon they had.

12 Likes

Melbourne beating Port is making it look pretty grim though

Not really. It bunches up the ladder. Our percentage looks good against our opponents.

1 Like

■■■■■ win, but will take it.

Young team worked hard and pushed back against us, but we lifted and did enough to win comfortably in the end.

Tick it off the list and move on.

Fate is in our hands. If we keep winning we should be right. Lose and we are gone.

2 Likes

We actually want Port to win that one. Melbourne is competing for our spot in the 8.

1 Like

As always, the result blinds the usual suspects to how absolutely pathetic that was.
I could point out why, but what’s the point.
It’s the last comment i’ll make in here, so the usual wankers please don’t waste my time or yours pointing out how negative or sad I am.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know how to feel. That first half was putrid, but we kicked 130+ and ended up with a comfortable win

W
T
F

6 Likes

Browny was kicking them from everywhere and you could hear a pin drop after each goal.

1 Like