Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

Probably a bit of everything, but I’m putting a lot of it on the players not putting in enough effort

The lack of 1%s today was beyond disappointing.

Luckily or unluckily i only live 15 minutes away so after a beautiful morning of looking at yearlings and having the trainer of winx talk at lunch i was in a pretty bouyant mood.

after about 45 minutes i was waiting to leave…you never say to yourself leave but today i admit i cracked and left at 3.4 time…

ill just touch on the coaching plan that no one around could see either…

kickind

we get the guy with the minimum amount of games to kick it in and to no surprise of naayone here just kick it long to the right or kick it short then kick it long to the right…no farkin idea

Forward structure

every team team starts a tall in the goal square we start tippa there…he should be up on the 50 to get into the play nah lets make him the new A Davey
In the second quarter myers was our deepest froward with mckernan brown bageuly now thats just too tall and no threat

as i said in the JLT the usual prime movers are well under done…

if zaka doesnt play VFL next week then im done!

Imagine a better world where Zaharakis misses the goal on Anzac Day and lasts 2 years at the club. I’m going to find The Man in the High Castle and find this world

3 Likes

24 Likes

We didn’t lose it ‘today’. We didn’t lose it at the selection table. This was lost days ago, maybe weeks, because - for whatever reason - our minds were way off. That’s the question now - why was the team so out of tune?

6 Likes

wow

2 Likes

Did you reply to the post you intended to?

we dished that up in JLT 1

My goodness - that’s dreadful. A pathetic work rate.

1 Like

I think it’s fitnesses much as anything.

The JLT was the evidence.

Players trying to get fitness in JLT games?

They should be fit by then.

hahahahaha

3 Likes

I think Nixon is an imbecile, and this isn’t saying that he is right, but internal issues is pretty much the only explanation for today.

3 Likes

Well if our players are underdone or unfit, what other option do we have but to play them in the seniors?

I can’t see any other way around it.

2 Likes

We are cooked

I don’t get how we’re so unfit? I can understand Gleeson and Hooker and Daniher but wtf have the rest been doing?

Also, what a ■■■■■■■ ballzup.

I’m totally not surprised though, I have zero faith in the club and the coaches we have. Should have turfed the lot of them mid last year.

2 Likes

I think the quarter by quarter thing shows it’s intent and desire. If it was fitness thing we should start similarly to GWS then fall away, not just be half arsed from the start.

1 Like

Unacceptable

Makes you wonder. If players aren’t buying into the team plan or unhappy with certain things, ■■■■ them off.

They’re getting paid a lot of money to play professional football. Suck it up and do your job.

2 Likes

That’s pathetic, what the hell have they been doing all summer?

3 Likes