Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

I’m genuinely worried now.

1 Like

36 replies in 1 minute. Hope @smj changed the settings to how he wants to see this thread

Disgraceful bunch of peahearts

That was beyond bad

Kudos to Giants for having such a patched up but committed team

9 Likes

The season ended after round 1, one of the most disgusting performances I’ve ever witnessed supporting this club.

The club is rotten, the players threw the towel in, they have no pride in there performance or the club they’re representing.

If they’re not going to give a fk, why should I.

57 Likes

It’s my fault. I jinxed us. I renewed my membership.

I won’t next year. Watch us come good.

2 Likes

Look forward to the sh*t the fans are fed from the club this week.

And the even greater influencer sh*t spun on social media by some of the players; probably just to claim free stuff.

Srsly that felt identical to one of the 60-120 point humiliating massacres under Hird 2015.

2 Likes

There is nothing to review apart from a steaming pile of poo.

I hear curling is fun to watch.

1 Like

If that’s legit, and I have no reason to doubt it, then sack everyone.

1 Like

Not really he got paid

Coach is ■■■■.
Forward line setup was horrendous.
Board is a joke signing with Amart.
BIG questions on our drafting of early picks (Parish, Laverde, McGrath to an extent vs Taranto and McCluggage)
Myers is RUBBISH.

I’d be in hysterics if any other club put up this display. What a joke.

1 Like

Zaka is a pea heart of all pea hearts.

Laughing after the game while Shiel just quickly shakes hands and goes off.

One has just joined the club, one has been here for 10 years. The difference in attitude is amazing

Just pathetic

33 Likes

“Its only round one guys”

14 Likes

I shouldn’t have watched that on my laptop. Vomit is so hard to clean off keyboards.

2 Likes

The players and coaching staff should be made to personally apologise to every single one of the 70,000 members we have this week. At least that way they will actually understand that this club actually means something to many people.

2 Likes

In the paper the other day, michael malthouse discounted essendon from finals calculations. He said they always promise a lot, but never deliver, how right he was

17 Likes

Don’t fcking fool yourselves into thinking we can bounce back next. The season is done. We are soooooo fcking behind the 8 ball mentally and physically. The season is already over.

We must now decide on a reasonable time to sack the head coach. 2, maybe 3 weeks time. It’s gotta happen. It’s simply unacceptable to have the players in this sort of condition for round 1. We are months behind in preparation to every other side in the AFL.

18 Likes

Absolute disgrace. Nothing more needs to be added.

3 Likes

@Finding_Nino - I need a hug please.

1 Like

Woah… welcome back!!