Review UmpGate at the T - 2020 round 13

Go the Moz. Ridley is a gun. Merrett returning to good form. Parish needs to play more midfield minutes. Fire TBC into the sun, Francis did more than him and only played half a quarter.

Obviously there were some decisions that reamed us as usual, but at least the boys are somewhat having a crack. Pretty concerning that outside every clearance Richmond had multiple streaming players, maybe in the contest we need to revert to try and be more defensive to limit entries into our backline.

Our tackling is so shocking and seriously needs to improve, I don’t know why it’s been this way for so long (in regards to missed/broken tackles)

2 Likes

Didn’t watch the game but good effort to lose to the premiers by only 2 goals with a depleted side and the ■■■■■■■ umpires

1 Like

Tigers def deserved to win

But even so umps took away our chance to.

Midfield battle as we have seen all year not enough output from our core mids.

Francis out early, Stringer badly underdone & TBC nowhere in 2nd half hurt us though.

1 Like

Far far far far far far from the worst umpired game I’ve seen.

But scrub out Tippa’s bullshit goal reversal, the crap fifty against Bellchambers and its a draw.

5 Likes

Much improved effort
Played it right out
Our smalls lack a bit of leg speed cf the Tiges
A tall full forward would straighten us a treat
Very good games from Gleeson and Guelfi
Draper good again
Perhaps not far off it

2 Likes

Why is Abbey Holmes wearing a tablecloth

28 Likes

Massive changes need to happen at seasons end we are so screwed it’s not funny

1 Like

Luke Darcy calling it added insult to injury. A Fckwit

5 Likes

Richmond are diving flogs. I hope they lose every game for the rest of the season.

3 Likes

We need woosha to pay out on the umps big time at the presser. Enough of this bullshit! I didn’t see i
t

1 Like

How on earth were we within 2 goals?

A 43 inside 50 differential in the biggest in years.

We gave it a crack, at least.

8 Likes

Is Bolton winning the best on award a joke? He’s worse than some of our mindless accumulators. He spent the night bombing it long to Essendon jumpers.

4 Likes

It’s to believe that Essendon continue to make 1-2 m handballs that either miss a teammate, or hit their ankles.

3 Likes

Were we though? Richmond were panicky for good portions.

We were absolutely flogged around the ground.

Massacred.

12 points is the most flattering score line you will see this year.

Make no mistake. We are nowhere as a club.

5 Likes

Ridley goes alright.

13 Likes

It’s why we such a poor footy team because we celebrate this type of losses.

1 Like

Super proud of the effort.
Still frustrated by poor decision making and ball use.

We worked our tails off trying to close space and chase down some Richmond speedsters.
In the end, they are too quick for us which means they take territory on most possessions when they find a little space, hence the F50 discrepancy.

Saad and Ridley…unbelievably good all season.
Draper very promising.
Mozzie gave glimpses of excitement.

Decent night.
Alcohol NOT required !

4 Likes

firstly i didnt get emotional tonight i think its been drained out of me…

random thoughts…

why play bellchambers when hes no use anywhere and wont be hear next year…phillips and raper are going to be here next year so they should be playing together.

Francis will never be a key defender …he hasnt the mongrel are the craft to play in a key position as a defender.

we seem to make the same simple errors over and over …

we kick shallow when we should kick deep into the forward line .

at one stage we had tippa on dusty at the centre bounce…

i hope we lose every game because we need another premium midfielder in the draft…

anychance we cruel mozzie…lol

for a team that is learning i doubt they even read the black board!