Review vs Adelaide

Heppell2Ham

4 Likes

i guess they’re allowed back at the club Monday.

someone tell whately…

2 Likes

when a win feels like a loss …

2 Likes

Great to get the 4 points. Loved Perko and his passion. Particularly when he (shock, horror) showed his frustration at Ham not moving the ball fast enough.

I am constantly surprised at how season after season we struggle to effectively execute basic fundamentals.

This is the way.

18 Likes

Eleni Glouftis should never umpire Crows games again surely?

Was a gunslinger on the whistle to give any half infringement Adelaide’s way, and she gave us nothing.

Get ■■■■■■

33 Likes

Let’s lodge a case against Eleni in the Human Rights Commission.

3 Likes

Got a win and hopefully some confidence but I reckon 90% of their goals came from having 3 or 4 loose men running through the middle. We really have no defensive capabilities and are still a very poor tackling side.

18 Likes

the caldwell curse is broken.

5 Likes

MrHeff told me he’s sueing the club if i have a heart attack

10 Likes

Cara wins his first game as coach but lost all colour in his hair doing so

4 Likes

All you nerds think we are so much more advanced than we are, your expectations are way too high. That’s a good win for an inexperienced group

20 Likes

Jesus Christ that was some horrible umpiring.

Good to see Draper do something this week

2 Likes

I wish we lost. Haven’t logged in in a while. There is so much wrong with this club evidently. Our game bears a strong resemblance to 2020 with Woosha. I’m completely bemused at what I’ve seen so far this year.

We’ve played about 2 quarters of good footy against sleeping opponents. Have played the first few against top 4 yes, but it’s the way we play that makes me think we’re in for a long bloody year.

Shiels kick in the dying minutes straight to the opponent, with a bloke free screaming for it pretty much sums it up for me.

I’m having a daughter in August and already regret the merch I have bought for her. I don’t want her to know this anguish.

25 year member and that’s the way it will stay if blokes like Ham keep getting games for no apparent ■■■■■■■ reason.

16 Likes

30 goals in a game of footy?

Sweet.

Beats the pants off that “top 4” footy.

Was there Benny Hill music playing through the ground speakers at Marvel?

FMD that game was just mostly frustration and then anxiety at the end

I need a drink. Or 20.

Grand Prix Sunday sesh in St Kilda it is!

Thank fk we won.

2 Likes

Take win, be happy, move forward quickly.

4 Likes

■■■■ yeah a lot of positives to take out of that game. Stoked for the boys. Anyone upset after a win needs a big cup of concrete. LID AWWWFFFFFFF

18 Likes

We suck big time

The umpires were shithouse and way too trigger happy

7 Likes

GAGF you fluro cheating mega twats. Fk you

13 Likes

Welcome back half back line

2 Likes