Review vs Adelaide

Settle, Saucy.

I’ve edited it to not look so… That.

1 Like

You have people like ■■■■ who don’t understand this

So you’re actually one of our defenders! Busted

1 Like

And are 100% like, don’t boo - just work behind the scenes in secret to destroy people & their reputations and snake yourself up the ladder, you know, the honourable way

Close this thread down.

no, keep going

2 Likes

Purely out of interest, how did you feel about Jobe Watson getting booed in Perth that time because of the AOD stuff?

2 Likes

Guelfi deserves praise on bombers Instagram after he plays more than 3 good game a year. But today?

Yes he played well on the weekend. But seriously? Clutching at straws…

Should Guelfi have been booed though???

Wait… I am confusing myself.

1 Like

Only by HAP

1 Like

He farking hates Guelfi.

Correct.
Might be his ‘hotness’ ?

1 Like

I had a lovely comversation with Guelfi on Sunday. Okay….it was a one way conversation……I may have been yelling at him when he had the ball with 1 min left in the Crows forward line “there’s 1 minute left - hold the ball up!!! No crazy kicks please”

10 Likes

3 Likes

In my defence, we had just seen Shiel’s turnover and opposition goal from it so I was a little on edge :joy:

1 Like

Michael Long used an on field issue to highlight unacceptable behaviour. And he did it very well. He then walked to Canberra in a dignified determined way to highlight indigenous issues. He did things quietly.

Goodes was named Australian of the year, and had national coverage. He took up much broader issues and was immediately set upon by conservative media. He was much louder.

There should be room for both approaches.

3 Likes

You say these things like they’re fact.

Everyone knows what Michael Long did. How is that quiet??

You act like Goodes was murdered.

He is still doing what he wants now. Nobody has stopped him.

you didn’t have a ‘chat’ like you did with the membership department?

2 Likes

The volume of my voice was pretty similar to be fair.

It’s just the usual, we’re 2 years behind the comp tactially, as we always are, we were just trying out blocking for our forwards this pre-season which was cute

2 Likes