Ricky Dyson rejoins then leaves Essendon

I believe the trade was Dyson and a 3rd round pick and Rennie gave up Chris Judd.

Is it just me or is Fev a moustache away from becoming the Dippa?

3 Likes

The only thing l have pity for among those two, is the poor moustache.

1 Like

Was send of Brendan after he left Yarrawonga, that they would never ask such a good player to leave, but they were pretty close to doing so.

Why not? Cupido’s gone through about 20 cricket and/or footy clubs.

And you’ll be hard pressed to find one (at least in NE Vic) that will speak about his time with them in a positive way…

2 Likes

I know he left warmup of a pre-season footy game cos he got a text message with a higher offer.

Not in it to make friends, that’s for certain.

1 Like

I still can’t work out how Leroy fluffed that certain goal & how he got run down by Harry AKA Hertier

Hi garbage bag girl again

3 Likes

Best Essendon win i ever experienced

Is she a blitz member haha

RESPECT ARMS GIRL.

Leroy always had a case of the butter fingers, also never seemed to cope with high pressure moments very well. on top of that, wet day and exhaustion deep in to the final quarter and you’ve got a recipe for the beginning of the end for poor old Jetta.

Jetta was a timid player. He lacked confidence in his own ability and that made him hesitant.

3 Likes

Jetta was having a very good 2012, running at almost 2 goals a game average across the first 8 games. That’s pretty impressive for a small forward.

Then the AFL made him the first person charged with staging.

He may as well have never returned to the footy field after that.

4 Likes

Well I farken love him

That goal from the boundary that set up Zaharakis’s winner was amazing.

Would have been a gun in a better team

4 Likes

Is he the only one who has had that charge?

No, there has been a few since I believe, including Josh Green.

Green, Rance, Maynard, Sinclair, Blicavs.

Rick was a line coach with our VFL side last year but left at the end of the season.

Ripping person to be around, terrific coach, great Essendon person - the type of person every club needs more of including ours. Was really disappointed we couldn’t keep him around.

16 Likes

He was one of the few playing in our side who could deliver a decent pass first time every time. The current team could learn a lot from him.

2 Likes

Worth watching Ricky Dyson’s highlights just to see Scott Lucas give off a handpass!

1 Like