Ricky Olarenshaw - Footy In Bali

Hi Ricky

2 Likes

which school?

St Fidelis

Windy Hill was about a 10 minute drive we had Essendon players come to the school all the time

1 Like

Easy Swannie. The old ladies on the beachfront Bale-bale in Nusa Dua have no interest in anything other than muscular skeletal excellence at $14AUD an hour and they deserve 10 times that amount. Let’s not “massage” every “massage” joint in Bali into one.

1 Like

Thats something only a massage parlour afficionado would say.

can u remember who else I visited with?

Bit defensive

1 Like

Maybe Darren Bewick

?? Just trying to recall how is that defensive??

You still follow the Dons?

Or an exhibitionist…. Beachfront, throngs of tourist walking past, family with me, blah blah blah ….

1 Like

Welcome Ricky.
I think you read the ‘defensive’ comment in the wrong order. The poster was commenting on someone else even tho directly under your post.

3 Likes

every week

2 Likes

your point?

Haha

You liking what the team is doing this year?

Fair thread bump Ricky. Were you Googling yourself? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

I reckon I’ve been to at least 30 different massage parlours in Bali & never once even been offered anything other than actual massage. Thailand & Vietnam on the other hand I had to continually tell them “just massage”. I’m sure you could find happy endings in Bali if you wanted it but I believe the overwhelming majority of places are above board. Its just nowhere near as openly sleazy as many other SEA countries.

Wasn’t responding to you in that post

Hey Ricky. Did you ever consider changing from number 47 in your career? You were the only baby bomber to keep their original higher number.

1 Like

7 Likes