Ricky Olarenshaw - Footy In Bali

My brother darren took over from Dad when he retired but then darren has since sold and retired, but its still called Olarenshaws Paint Centre

Unfortunately both passed away in recent years, but they had good innings around 80

Covid has put our junior development and womens team on hold unfortunately but thats our aim will be to produce some talent for afl and aflw next decade

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that.

1 Like

we are back in lockdown as covid numbers have soared particularly in Jakarta so no footy atm
My businesses and kids are here in bali so no need to return to Australia for me

Oh trust me it happened - burnt into the back of my brain. Hillsy was a legend all weekend. Introduced us to everyone and took us everywhere.
You were all loose.
It was great.

1 Like

When a girl came up to him and passed on her number did she ever say “ricky don’t lose that number”?

3 Likes

Billy even

2 Likes

So probably no.

1 Like

He might of got Frankie do you remember me also

1 Like

I also remember a gentleman’s night at keilor cricket club when you were playing seconds as a 16 yo Was smiley Ellis with u when u got caught watching the goings on through the windows of the old change rooms?

1 Like

LOL.

This thread is definitely enlightening.

5 Likes

Well ■■■■ off then.

1 Like

Eh what? Settle down

Relax dude.

Growing up living opposite Harvs place I remember you as a kid running around after us in your bulldogs jumper when we used to have a kick up the park. Good times.

3 Likes

sounds like Smiley and I! Definitely avoided the poof dunnies on Old Calder Highway!

1 Like