RIP nickyd

Just catching up on this news now. On board with chipping in a little.

Lucky to have met him at a few Tas Blitz events and found him to be a very genuine and down to earth bloke with of course a massive love of the Dons.

Hang tough mate, best wishes for a full recovery.

Shattered.

Reboot, I trust that if Nick’s family need further financial assistance that you will allow Blitz the privilege of helping. Shittest of ■■■■ situations.

:s :s :s :s :s :s

Let’s not write him off yet, we know how stubborn nickyd is, especially if you’ve been in the cricket thread. :wink:

Let’s not write him off yet, we know how stubborn nickyd is, especially if you’ve been in the cricket thread. :wink:

Spot on. Politics discussions too, lol.

Keep at it, nicky.

Keep fighting mate

What he said. Donation done!

My apologies if I implied that by my post. It was not intended at all. I was only thinking about how uncertainty affects families when illness strikes, and trying to communicate willingness to contribute again if it is needed, but not wanting to assume anything without guidance from Reboot.

Just contributed.
Best wishes to ya Nickyd.
Fight hard mate!!

My apologies if I implied that by my post. It was not intended at all. I was only thinking about how uncertainty affects families when illness strikes, and trying to communicate willingness to contribute again if it is needed, but not wanting to assume anything without guidance from Reboot.

TBH I actually posted my post before I got to this page so it had nothing to do with your post, all good.

Best wishes Nickyd, I chucked in the other day but did not post as I was waiting to meet you at one of the future Bomber meetings here in Tassy. Stay strong mate and my heart goes out to you and your family.

:frowning:

There are just no words sometimes :’(

Sad to read the posts. Did not know him but didn’t have to, to feel the togetherness BB are showing for someone in need. It is a terrible time for him, his family and his friends. Hope he can get through this and beat the odds. I wish him all the best.

Hang in there Nickyd. We are all barracking for you.

Cmon Bombers get up this weekend for Nickyd and family. Thinking of you.

I will keep this very short, as I am not sure I am capable of much more right now.

Today is not one of lifes better days.

It is with great sadness that I bring you the news that Nick lost his battle over night. It was peaceful. It was far sooner than we imagined.

Nick and Laura were amazed and grateful for the support offered by everyone here.

It made a difference.

I will post funeral arrangements when they are known.

R.I.P. nickyd.

I will miss you brother.

RIP

:’(

Condolences to the family and to you too Reboot.

Sorry for your loss.

:'(