Rnd 11 Non-Essington Dale Thomas Martyr Thread

Knowing our luck they’ll let him serve his week in the bye.

1 Like

Luckily they ■■■■■■■ hate Sicily.

Does any team have a bye as short as ours? Ours is only 12 days. Plus it’s annoying that we then play in Perth just 6 days later

Nah, that’s only for Merrett.

Did the commentators say anything about it?

Anyone know why the lions are wearing white shorts?

Yep. Said the impact looked enough to get a week. He’ll be pretty lucky if he gets off with a fine. The ball was about 60m away.

Saints and Port are only 13 days and they have long distance travel to factor in. That would be worse.

Just saw what happened to Collingwood. Now you know what we feel like. Flogs.

(aside from the obvious joke about hawthorn ■■■■■■■■ the bed)

Switches on start of Melbourne-Adelaide: nice to see Melbourne wearing a boomerang jumper and offering Adelaide what looks like a legit jarrah hunting stick.

None of that Dreamtime insulting rubbish.

Pretty sure we had the same thing last year?

Not only have I never kicked ‘the wrong side of the ball’, I don’t recall ever seeing it in the VFL when I was a kid.

Now you see it every week.
What the hell is going on?
How does anyone kick the wrong side of the footy when doing even a running snap, let alone as a set shot?

Win hard with a hammy. Not sure if that’s good or bad for us.

Hipwood has a very punchable head

Aren’t Port making sponsorship dollars out of this? Or at least see it as a way to generate $ in the future? It’s organised by Port. Why would they want to play in Tassie?

FINISH THEM

So no Wingard and possibly no Sicily. Hawks are getting pretty thin for our match.

Gunston disclocated finger but assume he will be ok unless there is a break.

1 Like

With Shiel Stringer and Orazio back for us

1 Like

This is eerily familiar. Two teams slightly above us about to lose and end up on equal points with us… IF we win. That’s a certain loss coming up.